McDonald's Burger Flipper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Burger Flipper Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

2.0

Burger Flipper Interview

Interview

The place smelled like burgers. That was a pro, but also a con. The most challenging question during the interview was, "Does this place smell like burgers?" My unequivocal answer was, "Indeed, this place does smell of burgers."

Interview Questions

• Does it smell like burgers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Whittier, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

It was questions about my wrist mobility. The interview was pleasant and comfortable. Everyone was friendly and I felt good about the whole process. They also had a skills test and a drug test.

Burger Flipper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They asked me how many fries I can make in an hour. I didn't know what to say!!!! I told them, "I don't know". He looked at me like I was crazy. He said, "How about an egg"? How many eggs per hour? I said 18. He asked how I would know that and I told him that I had known that they asked those types of questions, so I timed myself with a carton of eggs in the kitchen. "Why didn't you do the fries?", he asked. I told him that the great potato famine had left me scarred for life and that I swore to never hurt another potato in my life.

That was some crazy ****

Burger Flipper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was very easy. All you had to do was show up to the interview and they just asked basic questions. I'm pretty sure anyone could do it. The interview is really nothing to worry about. The one thing that caught me off guard was when they asked me to spell Tomato.

Burger Flipper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

asked my name, what my experience was, where i went to school, if i was a us citizen. If I could safely use a deep fryer. It wasn't too long.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief, the interviewer was not very eager to find out why I was qualified for this position. It did not seem as though they wanted to hire anyone. I would not like to work at this corporation although i could only imagine that not all of the locations are like this. Then again, nobody told me they were hiring. I just tried to have and interview over the counter after i ordered my food.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

it was troll and unlikable and the person continued to ask me things that seemed pretty irellevant to the kind of work i was supposed to be doing like what my future goals are where have i worked before and what kind of person wwas i like etc etc and in the end it just seemed a little bit unecessary

Interview Questions

• have you ever had a job before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Miami, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I mean it is McDonald's. I was not a convict or an idiot. Normal high school student just looking for a job. The hiring manager was nice. We talked more about my life then anything skills that I had because you not supposed to have any skills going into working at this place.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

They just asked me about my personal life. It was nice, they were pretty cool. The manager talks a lot however. It was kind of annoying. At one point it felt more like he was lecturing me about his life. Not telling me about, but pointing out a bunch of things he did, that he doesn't want me to do later. Sounded like a father or something lol

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Reno, NV) in May 2011.

Interview

They asked if I could fulfill the mighty duties that come with being an employee of the mega-giant food retailer, McDonald's. I was able to display my ability to breath and follow simple instructions and was offered the job on the spot. There was no pressure, because they were pretty desperate to fill the role. Really quite simple and I can't imagine anyone not nailing this interview process.