McDonald's Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Canada Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2017

2.0

Frycook Interview

Interview

Not Fun it took a long time for the very obese man to give me a proper interview because i unfortunately arrived late but i still dont see how that affected it

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Pensacola, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very nice people took me on a tour of the restraunt interview was In dinning area they process was disrupted by people constantly this seemed to be a real turn off personally

Interview Questions

I had a better offer from a local restraunt that was much better

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Home Gardens, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Home Gardens, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy behavioral interview They came at me with a bunch of tough questions about technical questions. They asked me how to reverse a string using only bit operations.Easy behavioral interview They came at me with a bunch of tough questions about technical questions. They asked me how to reverse a string using only bit operations.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ontario, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

i submitted resume in store also had a employee reference, once they call you they ask you to apply online too and once they get the online application they call for an interview and it was fairly easy very easy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ingersoll, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ingersoll, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Oh it was grate original store manager stand up guy really liked it working with him I mean really thurogh in the interview basic questions what did I do before why would I want too work there all sorts of generic questions a real genuine fast food interview

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to shave your beard   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

Very easy. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and they just asked me easy questions about myself and why I want to work there. I got hired after the interview was finished.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I received interview internally as an assistant manager. The interview process from internal Can be fairly easy as it base mostly on your current performance. Even if I don't do well on my interview , they care more about my actual performance to determine my promotion. Igot the position after one week , and they train me more at the restaurant level.

Interview Questions

• What can I do to improve Restaurant profit within the 1st year of take over?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

Lasted approximately 15 minutes and was really comfortable! Was pretty informal and asked relatively straight forward question. The interviewer was really sweet and informed me of all the tasks i would be required to perform. Afterwards i got free french fries and was shown around the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the Mcdonald's website and received a phone call for an interview not too long after. The Interview was in the eating area. Simple questions about my skills/experience and scenario questions. The manager was very nice and easy-going which helped.

Guest Experience Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Actually went into an interview for a cashier position, but was offered Guest Experience Leader (GEL). Was a very professional interview and friendly.

A lot of the interviewers for min. wage jobs seem to go by the standard playbook (where do you see yourself in 5 years, greatest weaknesses) and the interviews end up feeling drab and boring. Killing all excitement for the role in the process.

This interview was the opposite of that. Very down to earth and focused on things that were relevant.