McDonald's Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Canada Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.0

Frycook Interview

Interview

Not Fun it took a long time for the very obese man to give me a proper interview because i unfortunately arrived late but i still dont see how that affected it

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Pensacola, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very nice people took me on a tour of the restraunt interview was In dinning area they process was disrupted by people constantly this seemed to be a real turn off personally

Interview Questions

I had a better offer from a local restraunt that was much better

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Home Gardens, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Home Gardens, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy behavioral interview They came at me with a bunch of tough questions about technical questions. They asked me how to reverse a string using only bit operations.Easy behavioral interview They came at me with a bunch of tough questions about technical questions. They asked me how to reverse a string using only bit operations.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ontario, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

i submitted resume in store also had a employee reference, once they call you they ask you to apply online too and once they get the online application they call for an interview and it was fairly easy very easy questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy on spot live interview at Bayview/Major Mckenzie Branch. A shift manager asked some basic questions and told me will let you know. They emailed again for a second interview which was just the branch manager getting to breifly know me and check schedule.

Corporate Office Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online via workopolis. Was phoned by acquisition team very nice person. Scheduled a phone interview and then proceeded by 2 face to face interview, first one with Hiring manager with HR team member) and second with department head and hiring manager. Phone interview and 1st face to face interview are very easy, a lot of behavioural questions. 2nd interview was very informal and conversational, department head was very nice and I felt relaxed.

Overall interview process for a corporate role was very positive.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

Went on National Hiring Day. Wrote my name on a chart then was called up by a manager who asked basic behavioural questions. She asked me to wait for the store manager to come interview me. He came and just asked about me and how much time I could commit to the job.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada.

Interview

I dropped my resume off on a day where they were hiring, they called me to come in and the interview was quick just asking what I do. They made me do a personality quiz to determine what kind of person I am.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very easy and casual process. They get to know you personally before asking you why you want to work for McDs and what you can offer. Didn't take too long and felt good. Just prepare yourself with answers before hand.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pickering, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada (Pickering, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

The first interview I was asked a lot of generic questions: tell me about yourself, etc. Make sure to get there at least 5-10 minutes early. Wear a nice button down, either black jeans or dress pants. The interview was honestly easy and the supervisor I talked to was friendly; just be yourself and they should hire you :)

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this job?
      Why McDonald's?
      Explain a time when you had to take a leadership role
      Explain how you would deal with an angry customer
      What makes good customer service?   Answer Question