McDonald's Canada Service Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Service Crew Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's Canada in October 2011.

Interview

I applied in an agency here in the Philippines , saw the ads on the newspaper. They required 100 crews for Mcdonalds Canada. There are a lot of people who applied. But not all got the chance to take the english exam because the initial interview was tough. They wont accept if u dont have experienced in a fastfood even if you work in a restaurant. And the experienced should be at least 2 years. Luckily i passed the initial then did the exam. The passing score was 30pts out of 50 and i got 44!. After the exam i was set to another interview i was able to passed again then after 2 days i had an interview with Canadian HR. The interview was for me difficult if u didnt study before going to the exam. since i was workin in a fastfood 3 years ago so i forgot some fastfood operation standards. But i did study before facing the Canadian HR. So i passed with flying colors besides i'm naturally a friendly and outgoing person so it shows to the interview. I even cracked a joke to break the ice. It was a wonderful and a nerve wracking moment.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between cleaning and sanitaizing? When do we sanitaize?   1 Answer
  • What is Food Safety and what are the source of food contamination   1 Answer

Negotiation

I havent got to the negotiation phase bcoz that was not yet the final interview.