McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was short, lasting less than half an hour. It was honestly probably the easiest interview I have had, though I did still prepare for it. Reflect on your resume and be ready to answer questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Long was a wait.person was not really presentable had a lot of tattoos lady was ghetto and loud on her device. Trash was pilled up. They was low on supplies (stocking)

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I had a small chat with one of the managers at a table in the store. He told me about the responsibilities of the job and discussed my availability. Got the job on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was extremely unorganized. The interviewer had no idea that I was coming because it was another manager who actually accepted my application. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was just this location, but I'm not sure..

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose McDonald's over other fast food places?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy she asked what position I would like to work and my least favorite position. She asked about my hours, And told me to come in for ordination the next day

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was pretty simple and laid back. Got a call back a few days after for an offer which was awesome. As long as you go in with plenty of confidence and dress business casual, you are more likely to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? How would you handle a difficult customer? Are you willing to work weekends/pick up shifts/holidays?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

I first went through a phone interview process with the hiring manager, and then later got called in for an actual interview which was a three panel interview. They asked basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed twice on different days in different locations. I don't know if this is normal in their hiring process, but I found it sort of extreme considering I only wanted to be a cashier.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Called and asked if I had any criminal record. I didn't. Met on site with a manager and they explained that I needed to go through training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy I don't have too many negative things to say what you see what you get. Basic questions about cleanness customer services. Friendly and straight to the point