McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was short, lasting less than half an hour. It was honestly probably the easiest interview I have had, though I did still prepare for it. Reflect on your resume and be ready to answer questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy. It was not stressful at all and I felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Questions were not too difficult in my opinion. They were helpful in explaining what the position would require.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

What's you what's your availability? When can you start? Why did you choose McDonald's? How are you able to deal with rude customers? Why did you choose McDonald's? Did you know there was room for advancement in this company? Very easy and basic interview. Just trying to see how hard of a worker you are.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call after 3 days. I was interviewed at the restaurant. The interviewer was friendly. The interviewer then called me after 2 weeks saying that I can come for the orientation and join.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Long was a wait.person was not really presentable had a lot of tattoos lady was ghetto and loud on her device. Trash was pilled up. They was low on supplies (stocking)

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I had a small chat with one of the managers at a table in the store. He told me about the responsibilities of the job and discussed my availability. Got the job on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was extremely unorganized. The interviewer had no idea that I was coming because it was another manager who actually accepted my application. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was just this location, but I'm not sure..

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose McDonald's over other fast food places?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy she asked what position I would like to work and my least favorite position. She asked about my hours, And told me to come in for ordination the next day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Canton, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Fast and quick I went in there and they sat me down in a booth and started to ask questions after they gave me the job but I said I was waiting on another interview and I will weigh my options and I choice the other place.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was pretty simple and laid back. Got a call back a few days after for an offer which was awesome. As long as you go in with plenty of confidence and dress business casual, you are more likely to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? How would you handle a difficult customer? Are you willing to work weekends/pick up shifts/holidays?   Answer Question