McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

1.6

456 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was quick. They asked all the standard questions. The manager was nice. I had overdressed for it as it seemed, as all the other people who were interviewing were wearing jeans.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went in for a first interview and was interviewed by a young man who had never interviewed before. So I was his first interview I thought it went well he went over the main questions he had written down. Called a week later to follow up and was asked to come in for a second interview this time it was the store manager. He was very distracted but asked basic questions about pass jobs. Once again thought it went well he was saying "great" and "perfect" after my answers. Called a week later talked to the hiring manager she asked my name and then a few moments later asked for my phone call and said she'd call me back. Never called me back. Could have just told me they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer wasn't happy with there meal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and neutral! Was asked basic questions such as work and customer experience. Skills & availablity. I was applying for franchise so they ask about piercings and tattoos. Advising What you can and can not wear.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Augusta, GA).

Interview

It was very laid back. The interview was more like an open house, I got a call for an interview but I still had to sign in with the other people. I saw two people, the location owner and the hiring manager, they were both very kind and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was very brief. I felt very uncomfortable but that is not the fault of the company but my own fault. I did not like my experience. I think that that is more something of myself though,

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They called me, and I answered questions that they asked. They continued to do so until the interview ended. I am not sure what more to add to this. However I would suggest you get a goo nights sleep before hand.

Interview Questions

• There was no tricky or unexpected question?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

Was on the B enroll. Good at counting money and cleaning. Hard worker. Started working to save up for a car and to help me and my family and trying to save up for collage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Temecula, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was this poster outside advertising that you could text a phone number as your application instead of going online, so I did that and got an interview the next day at 9AM. The manager arrived at 9:20, and she took me to the outside dining space to interview. It was easy, and she was nice.

Anonymous Employee in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Alamogordo, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

She sat down at one of the restaurant's tables and asked me some questions about myself. Nothing about when I'd work and pay yet. Some questions got me but then this was my first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy. It was not stressful at all and I felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Questions were not too difficult in my opinion. They were helpful in explaining what the position would require.