McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.6

430 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

Was on the B enroll. Good at counting money and cleaning. Hard worker. Started working to save up for a car and to help me and my family and trying to save up for collage

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Temecula, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was this poster outside advertising that you could text a phone number as your application instead of going online, so I did that and got an interview the next day at 9AM. The manager arrived at 9:20, and she took me to the outside dining space to interview. It was easy, and she was nice.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They called me, and I answered questions that they asked. They continued to do so until the interview ended. I am not sure what more to add to this. However I would suggest you get a goo nights sleep before hand.

Interview Questions

• There was no tricky or unexpected question?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Alamogordo, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

She sat down at one of the restaurant's tables and asked me some questions about myself. Nothing about when I'd work and pay yet. Some questions got me but then this was my first interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy. It was not stressful at all and I felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Questions were not too difficult in my opinion. They were helpful in explaining what the position would require.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was short, lasting less than half an hour. It was honestly probably the easiest interview I have had, though I did still prepare for it. Reflect on your resume and be ready to answer questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

What's you what's your availability? When can you start? Why did you choose McDonald's? How are you able to deal with rude customers? Why did you choose McDonald's? Did you know there was room for advancement in this company? Very easy and basic interview. Just trying to see how hard of a worker you are.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call after 3 days. I was interviewed at the restaurant. The interviewer was friendly. The interviewer then called me after 2 weeks saying that I can come for the orientation and join.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Long was a wait.person was not really presentable had a lot of tattoos lady was ghetto and loud on her device. Trash was pilled up. They was low on supplies (stocking)

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I had a small chat with one of the managers at a table in the store. He told me about the responsibilities of the job and discussed my availability. Got the job on the spot.