McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boston, MA).

Interview

I waited for my interview for about an hr I talked to the hiring manger first then the next day I talked to the the store manger the interview was quick and easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview process was exactly what you would expect out of a mcdonands interview, as it was pretty easy with no difficulty. It was more of a formality that do you want to work here and will you actually show up to work.

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Brunswick, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

I was essentially given the job because I had multiple family members that had worked there in the past. I was given a cup to get a drink, then the hiring manager came over and we worked through the application. We dotted the I's and crossed the T's, then I was told when I would be on the schedule.

Interview Questions

• How many hours can you work per week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I first got a phone call from someone from mcdonalds and then we scheduled an interview for a few days after the phone call. went in to the interview very friendly interviewer and no difficult questions

Interview Questions

• how many hours are you willing to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

They were really slow about getting with me and nobody was really working place was a mess and managers were rude and yelling profanities customers were waiting forever for food

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2016.

Interview

It was an easy and informal interview. Lasted about 20 minutes and consisted of mostly background and personality questions. I was contact 2 days later letting me know I got the job

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy had 2 separate interviews. Asked pretty simple questions, make sure you have experience. They were nice and they basically just asked if I had any experience and what I would do in case scernaios.

Interview Questions

• Did i have any experience prior?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I asked for an application, filled it out and the same day I turned it in, I had an interview on the spot. It was quick, easy, and less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good worker here?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied in person for the job at McDonalds as a cashier at my local location. The interview was average and pretty short and to the point, typical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kingsland, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kingsland, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a call to multiple candidates whom had submitted their applications to come to the store and be interviewed during a select time frame, one after another. There about 30 other interviewees present, we signed in, and waited our turn. We spent maybe 3 minutes with the interviewer and were told yes or no in conclusion.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to provide excellent customer service?   1 Answer