McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was extremely unorganized. The interviewer had no idea that I was coming because it was another manager who actually accepted my application. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was just this location, but I'm not sure..

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose McDonald's over other fast food places?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Richmond, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy she asked what position I would like to work and my least favorite position. She asked about my hours, And told me to come in for ordination the next day

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was pretty simple and laid back. Got a call back a few days after for an offer which was awesome. As long as you go in with plenty of confidence and dress business casual, you are more likely to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? How would you handle a difficult customer? Are you willing to work weekends/pick up shifts/holidays?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

I first went through a phone interview process with the hiring manager, and then later got called in for an actual interview which was a three panel interview. They asked basic questions.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Called and asked if I had any criminal record. I didn't. Met on site with a manager and they explained that I needed to go through training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy I don't have too many negative things to say what you see what you get. Basic questions about cleanness customer services. Friendly and straight to the point

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online over the weekend got a call on monday to come in... It was a casual interview with the manager. Very laid back with simple questions. Talked about hours and days I could work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, they asked if I had experience using a cash register and I said yes. I had told them of my experience working in retail as a cashier without food experience and they said it was fine

Anonymous Employee in Holts Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Holts Summit, MO).

Interview

they called me in and then asked a few questions and then gave me a uniform. all in all the interview didnt last to long. the hiring manager seemed pretty exited when i told her i used to work at the store in another town.