McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was pretty simple and laid back. Got a call back a few days after for an offer which was awesome. As long as you go in with plenty of confidence and dress business casual, you are more likely to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses? How would you handle a difficult customer? Are you willing to work weekends/pick up shifts/holidays?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Interview

I first went through a phone interview process with the hiring manager, and then later got called in for an actual interview which was a three panel interview. They asked basic questions.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Called and asked if I had any criminal record. I didn't. Met on site with a manager and they explained that I needed to go through training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy I don't have too many negative things to say what you see what you get. Basic questions about cleanness customer services. Friendly and straight to the point

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online over the weekend got a call on monday to come in... It was a casual interview with the manager. Very laid back with simple questions. Talked about hours and days I could work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, they asked if I had experience using a cash register and I said yes. I had told them of my experience working in retail as a cashier without food experience and they said it was fine

Anonymous Employee in Holts Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Holts Summit, MO).

Interview

they called me in and then asked a few questions and then gave me a uniform. all in all the interview didnt last to long. the hiring manager seemed pretty exited when i told her i used to work at the store in another town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

it was fairly easy, describe yourself, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you? etc. There were other potential candidates and they said they'll notify me in a week i wasnt hired though

Interview Questions

• What should make us want to hire you instead of one of the other attendees?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Went to the manager and asked for a position, they had me sit at a restaurant table and we talked one on one. It was pretty informal so I didn't feel nervous at all. Very casual questions about what I wanted to do after college.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my aspirations, why I wanted to work at McDonalds and how I would contribute.   Answer Question