McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, they asked if I had experience using a cash register and I said yes. I had told them of my experience working in retail as a cashier without food experience and they said it was fine

Anonymous Employee in Holts Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Holts Summit, MO).

Interview

they called me in and then asked a few questions and then gave me a uniform. all in all the interview didnt last to long. the hiring manager seemed pretty exited when i told her i used to work at the store in another town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

it was fairly easy, describe yourself, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you? etc. There were other potential candidates and they said they'll notify me in a week i wasnt hired though

Interview Questions

• What should make us want to hire you instead of one of the other attendees?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Went to the manager and asked for a position, they had me sit at a restaurant table and we talked one on one. It was pretty informal so I didn't feel nervous at all. Very casual questions about what I wanted to do after college.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my aspirations, why I wanted to work at McDonalds and how I would contribute.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Newport News, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was very professional and it made me want to be a part of the team. I hope they offer me the job. I have always like the service I get at McDonald's.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied at Mcdonalds online. I then received a phone call about a week later. They asked me if I can go in for an interview as soon as possible. I went the following day and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

this was very easy. they just checked my resume because i had worked there before and i started working the very next week. can you work overnight, do you have reliable transportation, tell me about yourself. do you have any degrees?

Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Goldsboro, NC).

Interview

I knew the manager so my process was very fast. They asked super simple questions. The wait time was very short. They asked me to come in at a certain time and was ready for my interview at that time. Later in life I would realize that that rarely happens. I was 16 so this was my first job.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal what animal would it be?
      Do you have any previous experience?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

I filled out the application and did an online training test thingy it was so easy i dont think thats how it actually goes i was just a cute little girl and the manager was a pervert