McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

1.6

442 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed twice on different days in different locations. I don't know if this is normal in their hiring process, but I found it sort of extreme considering I only wanted to be a cashier.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Everett, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview lasted about 10 minutes, where I was asked general questions about myself and if I was looking for part time or full time. Interviewer then asked me to come back the next day to have a second interview with the GM. Interview with the GM lasted 15 minutes, asked pretty much the same questions about when I could work and my hours. I got hired, they asked me to go in for orientation on one day, then the next day to come in to watch training videos. By the third day I was behind the register taking orders.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Called and asked if I had any criminal record. I didn't. Met on site with a manager and they explained that I needed to go through training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy I don't have too many negative things to say what you see what you get. Basic questions about cleanness customer services. Friendly and straight to the point

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online over the weekend got a call on monday to come in... It was a casual interview with the manager. Very laid back with simple questions. Talked about hours and days I could work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, they asked if I had experience using a cash register and I said yes. I had told them of my experience working in retail as a cashier without food experience and they said it was fine

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

They ask me a series of questions and got to know me if I was a good candidate but I wasn't the proper age they wanted someone a bit older.

Anonymous Employee in Holts Summit, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Holts Summit, MO).

Interview

they called me in and then asked a few questions and then gave me a uniform. all in all the interview didnt last to long. the hiring manager seemed pretty exited when i told her i used to work at the store in another town.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

it was fairly easy, describe yourself, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you? etc. There were other potential candidates and they said they'll notify me in a week i wasnt hired though

Interview Questions

• What should make us want to hire you instead of one of the other attendees?   Answer Question