McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

1.7

507 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Alamogordo, NM) in June 2017.

Interview

She sat down at one of the restaurant's tables and asked me some questions about myself. Nothing about when I'd work and pay yet. Some questions got me but then this was my first interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in June 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple process. I walked up to the counter and asked to speak to a manager. I asked her if they were hiring. She then conducted the interview right there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very easy. It was not stressful at all and I felt very comfortable with the interviewer. Questions were not too difficult in my opinion. They were helpful in explaining what the position would require.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was short, lasting less than half an hour. It was honestly probably the easiest interview I have had, though I did still prepare for it. Reflect on your resume and be ready to answer questions about it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

What's you what's your availability? When can you start? Why did you choose McDonald's? How are you able to deal with rude customers? Why did you choose McDonald's? Did you know there was room for advancement in this company? Very easy and basic interview. Just trying to see how hard of a worker you are.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call after 3 days. I was interviewed at the restaurant. The interviewer was friendly. The interviewer then called me after 2 weeks saying that I can come for the orientation and join.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kansas City, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Walked in during one of their hiring days. I met with one of the managers of the store. I completed the required paperwork and applications. Ended up not accepting the job after receiving another offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you handled a difficult experience with a customer/   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Long was a wait.person was not really presentable had a lot of tattoos lady was ghetto and loud on her device. Trash was pilled up. They was low on supplies (stocking)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I appiled online and I waited a week and Called them back and they said that they well call me back next week. and I went in there and they were very nice to me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was easy.managers was nice.ask almost ten question no drug test no background manager said must have customer service skills...multitasking and positive attitude...be able to make it to work on time it would take two weeks for hiring process