McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hillsboro, TX).

Interview

The interview was really easy, they asked a few questions and I answered with the answer that best fitted me. She talked to me about McDonald's and how they do their things.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Roseville, CA).

Interview

I applied online and three weeks later got a called for an interview. It was a group interview they ask you all the same questions. The basic questions that they always ask. Pretty easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Leesville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Leesville, LA).

Interview

Interview was a breeze, no hard questions at all. I came in asked to speak to the manager and that I had an interview, she came out was shook my hand and took me to a table. She was very laid back and polite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fulton, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

The 18 year fat girl that was interviewing me was a joke. I would just suggest that if you are looking for a job that you go some where else. You would be wasting your time by applying here. We all know that this place has a huge turn over rate any way.

Interview Questions

• I did not really experience any difficult or unexpected question that was asked during the interview process. I would like for the owner to realize that you can't hire and make people 18 years of age managers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kingsville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kingsville, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was quick with a lot of scenarios. The interviewer was friendly. She offered the job right away and told me to come in the next day. Starting with training videos then was trained by crew trainer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Well considering I was the only who showed up that wore professional. They asked easy questions and gave me the job on the spot. Act professional, a lot of eye contact. I had 2 interviews so the second one was a bit more intimidating because she was really strict and wanted more details to every answer.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to commit to a team but rise as a leader?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Marietta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online through indeed and got an email the next day to schedule an interview. When I got there, the hiring manager was already interviewing someone so when she noticed me she greeted me, got me a cup, and told me to sit down and have a drink and she'll be with me in a few. When she finally sat with me she had me fill out another application on paper. When I was done she introduced herself to me and told me about herself. She only asked me about 3 or 4 of your typical interview questions. She was really laid back and it was more of a conversation versus an interview. At the end she offered me a job on the spot and told me she would call me the next day and let me know about orientation which is on Tuesday.

Anonymous Employee in Ronan, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ronan, MT) in July 2016.

Interview

I had filled an online application, after applying it took about a little over a week to receive a call from the mananger asking me go to the McDonald's for an interview the next day. As I arrived, the department manager interviewed me. Asked me about my job experience, my schedule and what shift would be best for me.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. I went in and spoke with the hiring manager. The interview lasted only about 20 minutes and I was told that I would be contacted within a few days but honestly I knew I had the job. They called me a few days later telling me I'd gotten the job and could start within the next few days.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very easy, i had been going there for years and everyone knew me. I had 3 references and that helped. Great place to work and eat! I had this job for multiple years and only quit to go to college.