McDonald's Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Chef Interview Questions

1.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hope, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hope, AR) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview seemed pointless in the grand scheme of things. It is more likely that there is only an interview because of some kind of tradition -- either that or to see if the person is has any hint of self control because this job requires absolutely no skill whatsoever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Straight forward. No Gotch questions. Met with the managers and crew. Everyone was very friendly. They showed me around the restaurant and the different areas and depts of the food preparation. They had a very good process in preparing the food. Customer Service was of the most importance even after you are hired. It is not just a get the job and I am in. They monitor you to make sure you do what you said you were like in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours am I comfortable with?   1 Answer

Chef Interview

Interview

Applied online. Went into the interview with the current manager and two other shift leaders. Could not commit to the full time work load with school

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

They mostly want to make sure your serious about working. The job is a team and if you don't show up then everybody else has to carry your load. They don't expect anybody to stay there there whole life, but they want to make sure you respect others and care about the rest of the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

it was very easy desperate company

Interview Questions

• you are not a chef this stuff is made in a microwave   1 Answer

Chef Interview

Interview

cooked and then cooked