McDonald's Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.2

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orland Park, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was good, asked actual questions that allowed me to express myself completely. The set of interview questions were for someone with no employment history. Also note these answers I put up took me 30 minutes at home to prepare before the actual interview. If you prepare well for the interview questions, you will probably make it in. Make sure you express your good traits and how it will contribute to the working environment. Glassdoor was very helpful since I got an overview of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose McDonald's?   3 Answers
    • How important is cleanness in a environment like McDonald's for you   1 Answer
    • How essential is teamwork for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesterton, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chesterton, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a week, applied online and got a call 5 days later asking to come in. I went in the next day and sat with the manager in the building.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process with straight forward. Very laid back and cordial. Genuine, honest and real about the task that needed to be completed and the background of the department and goals that would like to be achieved. Clear expectations were provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

45 minutes and it asked questions on how was my background life and what was my credit like . It also asked for simple things such as birth address school education levels and then it gave me scenarios to see what would i do in those situations

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Gary, IN).

Interview

Can you play really enjoyed the interview process and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to get a job with McDonalds there were a lot of questions about my prior work history and how I got along with other people which I thought was strange because I don't get along with other people and it was my first job so we didn't have a lot to talk about but I found out that me and the manager had common interests and that we liked beer thank you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any prior work history   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not know about negotiation phases during the job interview process otherwise there would have been discussions and negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was Quick And Easy. Just The Basic What's & If's . As In What Would You Contribute To The Company & If A Certain Situation Happen How Would i Handle It.

Interview Questions

• What Will You Contribute To The Company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Merrillville, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a really easy laid back interview. They really just wanted to make sure you would be able to get to work everyday. Then I had to go to an orientation and after that I was able to start.

Anonymous Employee in Wadsworth, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wadsworth, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Only had one interview with top manager. Asked me a few questions. He asked me for my state ID, and other papers right away. And since I was 15 he said I needed a work permit from the school. I turned it in on a Monday and I started working on Thursday.

Real Estate Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

When through an intermediary. I was not in contact with my employee, but in contact with a middle man who sent in my resume to the company and did a first round screening. Had one in-person interview after screening and was contact the same night through the middle man about receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me one time you have overcome a difficult situation? What was the situation and how were you able to get past it?   Answer Question

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

First you have to submit a CV, then you get a phone call and at the end you are being invited to an interview. The phone call was just to confirm all the information included in CV and cover letter. In an interview there were case studies but also in-person conversation with Finance Director and HR employee

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer