McDonald's Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.2

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

45 minutes and it asked questions on how was my background life and what was my credit like . It also asked for simple things such as birth address school education levels and then it gave me scenarios to see what would i do in those situations

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Gary, IN).

Interview

Can you play really enjoyed the interview process and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to get a job with McDonalds there were a lot of questions about my prior work history and how I got along with other people which I thought was strange because I don't get along with other people and it was my first job so we didn't have a lot to talk about but I found out that me and the manager had common interests and that we liked beer thank you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any prior work history   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not know about negotiation phases during the job interview process otherwise there would have been discussions and negotiations.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was Quick And Easy. Just The Basic What's & If's . As In What Would You Contribute To The Company & If A Certain Situation Happen How Would i Handle It.

Interview Questions

• What Will You Contribute To The Company?   1 Answer

Real Estate Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

When through an intermediary. I was not in contact with my employee, but in contact with a middle man who sent in my resume to the company and did a first round screening. Had one in-person interview after screening and was contact the same night through the middle man about receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me one time you have overcome a difficult situation? What was the situation and how were you able to get past it?   Answer Question

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

First you have to submit a CV, then you get a phone call and at the end you are being invited to an interview. The phone call was just to confirm all the information included in CV and cover letter. In an interview there were case studies but also in-person conversation with Finance Director and HR employee

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through career website. Received a call from the staffing agency. Interviews (one with the agency and two at McDonald's corporate office) went well with everyone. Very pleasant experience and nice people.

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview very business savvy an right to the point she told me what she needed I told her what I can do an she was very helpful an understanding

Interview Questions

• Tell them something about myself   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cicero, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cicero, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy, not as hard as expected . Asked common questions about yourself and your past work. Very friendly and calm. Asked why would you wanna work here, what got you interested, what can you do for us, etc. overall is was nice and did not feel pressured one bit.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good contributer to this work?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy-going, traditional questions, liberal interviewer, she did not force answers out of me and was receptive to my feelings. She was professional and asked all the right questions. Was patient. The pre-interview paperwork involved was very extensive and tedious and so much time to fill out the questionnaires and do the computer assessment and what-not. Her biggest concern was if I possessed empathy, and my experience with leading a team over 20 people at a time, and if I had experience with daily paperwork and reports.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been leading others in restaurant setting?   1 Answer

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Four one-hour phone call interviews with one in-person interview. All of the interviews were scheduled well in advance, but there were often several weeks of uncertainty between interviews. In the end, they didn't inform me that I didn't get the job for two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working with outside vendors.   Answer Question