McDonald's Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Crew Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.6

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The boss really wanted workers so it was short. Am I a fast learner. Can I follow directions what's my work history where I live if I had a resume and what's my avaliablity

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

I called asking if they were hiring, i did not apply online and she just said to come in for a interview then I waited a while for her to come because she was quite busy, but she knew who i was since i stated i will turn 17 in a few weeks(you have to be 17 to work at this mcdonalds)

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bluffton, SC).

Interview

Filled out massive application and then spoke with SM. The SM was a mature person who wanted to make sure that the shifts were covered by reliable people. The interview was fast but the paperwokr was horrendous.

Interview Questions

• The SM asked me about my prior experience and other work that I did.   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Interview

Very easy going. Kind management. I was in highschool so it was very easy. I had fun times. Fast paced. You stay busy. I got free drinks. Pretty awesome. Made friends ..........

Anonymous Employee in Hartselle, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hartselle, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me that night. Set up an interview, Walked in told the crew what I was there for, manager came out in ten mins. The manager was nice, and we talked about my volunteer work.

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes in and tells you that their cheeseburger was supposed to have no ketchup, what do you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

It was quick and sloppy, in my opinion. The hiring manager would even be considered disrespectful in most places. I was interviewed alongside another potential employee, who was just as obnoxious as the actual manager. The interview didn't take place until twenty minutes after the scheduled time. Overall, I'm very displeased with the entire experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

So basically the hiring manager is asking you what you can bring to the team. Also, they asking about you and how you handle different situations or how would you handle a situation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was okay. They really didn't ask anything. All we talked about what ourselves and how long the company was on may. The process was easy. I won't R.E.M. Coombes someone to go back

Interview Questions

• Nothing really was asked just a bunch of conversations. If you go in to a interview, you don't have to be preparers. It's so easy like fr. It's just mcdoanlds. But if you like it then you like. After a while you get so bordd   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Extremely easy... was asked a few questions and where i saw myself at the company, answered and the manager gave me a date and time for the orientation at another store.

Anonymous Employee in Speedway, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Speedway, IN).

Interview

I just went in and the manager "interviewing" me just stated that he wouldn't have called me if i didn't have the job. Therefore i really didn't have an interview. Do not think all interview are this easy.

Negotiation

n/a