McDonald's Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

1.6

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied online and was told to come in for an interview. Manager was late to the interview. Asked basic questions. Got the job after interview. Overall was an easy experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team member wasn’t pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

i applied online and it did take a few weeks for them to reach out to me. it was alright just asked me a basic couple questions like usual. They didnt ask me any surprise questions,

Anonymous Employee in Brownsville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Brownsville, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

It was really simple.Both had to do an application online and a fill out applications.Interview took less than a week to get.I love the job a lot.I I I I II I I

Interview Questions

• What do you wanna be when you grow up?   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The boss really wanted workers so it was short. Am I a fast learner. Can I follow directions what's my work history where I live if I had a resume and what's my avaliablity

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

I called asking if they were hiring, i did not apply online and she just said to come in for a interview then I waited a while for her to come because she was quite busy, but she knew who i was since i stated i will turn 17 in a few weeks(you have to be 17 to work at this mcdonalds)

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bluffton, SC).

Interview

Filled out massive application and then spoke with SM. The SM was a mature person who wanted to make sure that the shifts were covered by reliable people. The interview was fast but the paperwokr was horrendous.

Interview Questions

• The SM asked me about my prior experience and other work that I did.   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Interview

Very easy going. Kind management. I was in highschool so it was very easy. I had fun times. Fast paced. You stay busy. I got free drinks. Pretty awesome. Made friends ..........

Anonymous Employee in Hartselle, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hartselle, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me that night. Set up an interview, Walked in told the crew what I was there for, manager came out in ten mins. The manager was nice, and we talked about my volunteer work.

Interview Questions

• If a customer comes in and tells you that their cheeseburger was supposed to have no ketchup, what do you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

It was quick and sloppy, in my opinion. The hiring manager would even be considered disrespectful in most places. I was interviewed alongside another potential employee, who was just as obnoxious as the actual manager. The interview didn't take place until twenty minutes after the scheduled time. Overall, I'm very displeased with the entire experience.

Anonymous Employee in Ellensburg, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ellensburg, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I walked in, its a formal process they ask questions like, "have you ever worked at fast food" they give certain situations and they even made me do a mock interaction with a customer. overall the process was simple and straight forward, after all it is McDonald's starting position.

Interview Questions

• If I was a customer how would you greet me and help me with my order?   1 Answer