McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,412 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,412 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   2 Answers
    • What did you do at your previous job?   1 Answer
    • When would you be available to start?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Burlington, VT) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call back the next day. We agreed on an interview date later that week. I arrived at the time a little early and she was interviewing another person which made me a little more nervous. We sat down at one of the tables and she basically asked my availability and if I was comfortable washing dishes. After I stated my availability she said they were going to hire me. I was given a date for orientation that I've yet to attend but will later this week.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in September 2017.

Interview

I got to their office 15 minutes early so the lady at the desk had me wait a moment. Another lady walks out asking my availability and if I had any forms of ID with me. Basically right then and there I had the job, just have to fill out paperwork and then I get my uniform.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bronx, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online , got called a couple weeks later asking my availability l. Went to the first interview it was basic questions asked then was sent to a 2nd interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Stafford, VA).

Interview

It was very easy going in to talk to them. They offered me water before the process began. They asked me multiple questions about myself and it all went very smoothly and the hiring people were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I got a call about a week or so after filling application. I answered a few questions over the phone about my availability, whether I was in school, whether I had worked for McDonalds in the past and then I was asked to come in for an interview the next day. I went in and there where about 10-12 other applicants waiting in the lobby. The manager was sitting at a table interviewing each person. The interviews were quick and my turn came up. I showed two forms of i.d. and was asked my uniform size and told to come back for orientation the next day. I went the next day and it was just paperwork and receiving my uniform. I was told to come in the next day for training and the rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at McDonald's before? If so where and when.

What hours are you available to work?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I applied for the crew member position and was called 2 months later for an interview. I was only asked 2 easy questions. I was given an offer a few days later.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

a bit of a rant but, I applied online to the location in San Tan Valley, Az and I got no response for two weeks, I saw they did open interviews and wanted to take initiative and show up, even with my anxiety I wanted to get to working, I was really determined to get this job. The hiring manager was not very understanding or helpful during the interview, I've never had a job before so this was all new to me, she said she would call Wednesday and if I didn't hear from them that I should call in the next few days. When I called back on Friday to see what my status was she acted like she didn't even know who I was and said they found someone with "more experience" which is ridiculous because this is a entry level job and a "more open schedule" even though I explicility told her that I was available anytime they need me. She also said to call back in two or three weeks to see if there any openings, that really upset me, I'm not going to wait that long after they treated me like nothing. I'm sure I didn't do that great at the interview but aren't they supposed to give people oppuritinites? I was willing to work and give it my all but I guess they don't want that, they just want previous achievments. Keep in mind in Arizona minimum wage is $10 so maybe they want people to reach more requirements. These entry level jobs don't feel like entry level jobs anymore, the only time you get success is if you have a resumè or insane personality. It was just a bad experience and I'll never apply at such a crappy establishment ever again. I'm sorry if I seem entitled, this world owes me nothing but this was my first interview and it's a really crushing feeling to really set your sights on one job and then have it hit you in the face. I guess that's why people look for multiple jobs at once. I won't give up on looking for a job, this was just a setback and in reality I probably dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at mcdonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

I went in and asked about employment and was able to talk to the hiring manager. She asked me to come back in a few hours for an interview. It was a shorter interview and focused on my employment history. I was hired on the spot.