McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,298 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,298 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Davenport, IA).

Interview

It was pretty chill, he just asked the basic questions so it wasn't very nerve wracking, he looked through my application as we were talking. He offered me a job and told me when orientation was right afterwards.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and got called for an interview on Monday, I walked in and it took about ten minutes. They mainly just asked when I could start and my availability. It was the easiest interview I've ever done.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Interview from the manager at the store you want to work at. If you are considered, you are then interviewed by the hiring manager. If she think you would be a good fit for the job, you will attend orientation. That process will last about 2 or 3 hours. After orientation you will be called in for work.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I applied online for a part time and they called me to interview on location. I interviewed with one of the managers who asked easy questions. I got hired after a few days of waiting.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was easy, The guy didn't even talk to me about the job he talked to me about my birthday which was the next day, but hey I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chisago City, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chisago City, MN).

Interview

I applied online on a Saturday, and got a call on Monday requesting to set up an interview time. We set it up for the next day. The interview was fairly easy...I walked in, told the cashier I was there for an interview and the manager came out in a matter of a few minutes. The interview only took about ten minutes and she told me I would be called regarding whether or not I was hired by 5PM or later that night. She stayed true to her word and called me around 5:30PM.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an in-person interview about a week from my application. I was interviewed by the store manager and it took place in the restaurant. They asked questions pertaining to soft-skills.

Interview Questions

• Soft skills questions, for example, "Tell us a time where you went above and beyond"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Greensboro, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I called the place about three days after I applied online, and was told to come in at about 11 AM on a Saturday for an interview. I did, sat down with a manager within five minutes and he pulled up my application, asked a few questions about where I go to school, my age, the requirements of the job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you go to school?   1 Answer
    • How old are you?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about some of your volunteer experience/where you volunteer. (On my resume I spoke about my volunteer positions)   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in June 2017.

Interview

Open interview. Was fast and easy. Hiring manager was friendly, funny, and understanding. Interview took about 15 minutes and I was told I would receive a call within the next two weeks.