McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,518 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,518 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Palm Bay, FL).

Interview

Great experience. Called in and they told me to wear a black polo and slacks. Came in and I started to learn training how to go through the process of working at McDonald's. After training was over, the manager asked me if I wanted the job and I said yes and now I start real soon. Right now, I'm in the process of orientation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They invited me over to interview on their location. Asked for my availability, and boom, instantly hired. The questions are average, always good to look professional and to just be yourself.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

It was chill. They didn't quite ask me questions because I was referred by a senior manager. They just told me about my job duties and what they expected and that they'll only hire me if I promised to stay for a "long time."

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jacksonville, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back within 3 days. The interview was very easy. Me and the manger had a few things In common so that was a plus! Just smile have fun.this is my first job so I just needed something to build my resume and I think this will do. But she asked me about maybe 5 questions and it was fairly a quick interview. And since it being my first job I will be starting at $7.47 but with raises in the future.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Extremely easy. I just came in, and immediately was given papers to fill out about my availability. After 30 minutes the manager came. He just looked over the forms and asked me 2 very basic questions. Then he scheduled me for an orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ruston, LA) in December 2017.

Interview

After receiving a call from my interviewer, I went to the branch that I applied to and went to a booth away from the main area. After pulling out my application, my interviewer asked me some questions. Very relaxed interview, interviewer will make some small talk if they notice that you're tense.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a walk-in interview. You apply online beforehand, you come into the specific restaurant you applied to, and you're given an interview in small groups of other applicants. This is great as most online applications are practically just instantly thrown into the void of nothing as soon as you submit them and you're never given a response. With McDonald's, your chances of being employed are significantly higher.

Interview Questions

• If a customer receives a wrong order and becomes frustrated, what do you do?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They called and said they wanted me to come in for an interview. Asked me general questions about my student life and previous work experience, then gave me a day for my first training.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

It was very short and quick. I was freaking out at first but the manager was chill and understood that I was a first timer. The interview process was quick, the day after I applied I got a call from McDonald's.