McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,475 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,475 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple, the average interview. I applied in person and they asked me to come in the next day to interview. Sat down with the hiring manager and they asked a few standard interview questions, then asked me when I could start working and we filled out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Asked standard questions i.e. Describe a time you had to be the leader in a team environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   3 Answers
    • What did you do at your previous job?   2 Answers
    • When would you be available to start?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Channelview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Channelview, TX).

Interview

Applied online and got called that same week. Interview was easy, the manager just asked me if I had transportation and what hours I could work. They did do a criminal background check but no drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

super easy, not a lot of questions, just what hours i can work and how well can i work with people were the only questions. manager told me that i had to give her a copy of my ID and social security card to get what i needed for orientation which is only one day for a few hours at another location then training starts a few days later back at the location i applied to. so easy i literally didn't believe it until they gave me my uniform. i remember thinking "it can't be that easy...what's the catch?"

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tucson, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

First I turned in my application online. I called a few days later and asked for an interview. I got interviewed the next day at the location and offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Springfield, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Arrived 5 minutes early waited about 10 minutes for the manager. She asked if I wanted something to drink I politely declined we talked about me and my experience and the last McDonalds I worked at.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you return to the location you worked at before?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I knew the manager so I got the job. Not much of an interview really. Since they kid of already knew me there was no real questions that was there to put me in a tough spot

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call after a week for an interview. It was really easy! The interviewer (GM) asked a few questions that I'd prepared before hand. Just make sure to smile and dress up well (I went for a business casual look). People might say that it's just McDonald's you'll get the job, but if you put in the effort it really does look good and increases your chances of getting hired too. Also make sure to ask questions at the end — I asked "what does a typical shift look like" and "what do you like the most about your job?" She said that she'd like to send me to orientation at the end! I thanked her and left

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Was referred by a friend, was asked to come in for interview. Got hired immediately without doing any kind of interview. McDonalds is a good place to work if you have no job experience.