McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,381 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,381 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   2 Answers
    • What did you do at your previous job?   1 Answer
    • When would you be available to start?   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I applied for the crew member position and was called 2 months later for an interview. I was only asked 2 easy questions. I was given an offer a few days later.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

a bit of a rant but, I applied online to the location in San Tan Valley, Az and I got no response for two weeks, I saw they did open interviews and wanted to take initiative and show up, even with my anxiety I wanted to get to working, I was really determined to get this job. The hiring manager was not very understanding or helpful during the interview, I've never had a job before so this was all new to me, she said she would call Wednesday and if I didn't hear from them that I should call in the next few days. When I called back on Friday to see what my status was she acted like she didn't even know who I was and said they found someone with "more experience" which is ridiculous because this is a entry level job and a "more open schedule" even though I explicility told her that I was available anytime they need me. She also said to call back in two or three weeks to see if there any openings, that really upset me, I'm not going to wait that long after they treated me like nothing. I'm sure I didn't do that great at the interview but aren't they supposed to give people oppuritinites? I was willing to work and give it my all but I guess they don't want that, they just want previous achievments. Keep in mind in Arizona minimum wage is $10 so maybe they want people to reach more requirements. These entry level jobs don't feel like entry level jobs anymore, the only time you get success is if you have a resumè or insane personality. It was just a bad experience and I'll never apply at such a crappy establishment ever again. I'm sorry if I seem entitled, this world owes me nothing but this was my first interview and it's a really crushing feeling to really set your sights on one job and then have it hit you in the face. I guess that's why people look for multiple jobs at once. I won't give up on looking for a job, this was just a setback and in reality I probably dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at mcdonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

I went in and asked about employment and was able to talk to the hiring manager. She asked me to come back in a few hours for an interview. It was a shorter interview and focused on my employment history. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was really easy. I called set up an interview. It was only 10 min long and the questions were really easy. After that we set up a day for paperwork and a day for training. The paperwork took an hour and a half though.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had a problem and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • When was one time that you had to multitask and how did it make you feel?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Midland, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Online application, they called within 5 days
    Met with manager, same as who called, REMEMBER THEIR NAME
    Met with store manager and received paper to take online test regarding felony charges if any

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Johnson City, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. The hiring manager on duty was very nice and took interest in my application. The location is near ETSU, so it is a very positive environment to work around. I would apply myself here again when given the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• They asked: What experience with people do you have?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2017.

Interview

the interview process only took a couple of minutes (15 minutes) and the questions were just basic questions that you'll get at any interview. They tell you on the spot if you got the job or not.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was easy just basic questions about yourself and then they will tell you to come back for a second interview and they offered me the job and I took it