McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,348 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,348 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   Answer Question
    • What did you do at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • When would you be available to start?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went to an open interview and the interview took less than 10 minutes. It's better to come early so you don't have to wait for your turn and can leave early as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Upland, CA).

Interview

fast and easy. the guy asked many questions. he seemed really interested. said he would call back within a few days but pretty much I got the job...still waiting for a call back and its been over a week..ive tried calling but he's always busy.

Interview Questions

• why can you see your self working here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Short and simple, typical fast food interview. The hiring manager did not want to cut any corners doing the interview. She asked me will I be able to handle the job and a lot of other things.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a criminal record   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Escondido, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

i applied two weeks ago. I went to Mexico last week but my mom told me i got a call asking for an interview & to call back when i got back. Called and got an interview!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Walked me in, sat down and asked a couple of simple questions. The people seemed friendly enough and were kind. I was called and asked to come in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonalds?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

Applied Online; Got called 2 days later for an interview; went in next day and got hired on the spot. Very easy, they also even offered me a drink.

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boynton Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

My Interview was pretty funny. The manager was very chilled had me rolling and I was comfortable talkin to him.. didn make me feel awkward or nothing.. it was a piece of cake tbh. Easy job

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

The process was simple for my first job, I applied online and gave them a call to inform them. Exactly a week later I called again asking if they were still hiring and they replied yes come by tommorow for an interview. I came in and waited because they were kind of busy, but it was no problem for me; then came the female manager greeting herself. She was polite and elegant and told me there computers were down so I filled out a paper application in 5.2 Mins. Then we sat down to talk and went over my general education and extracurricular activities that I participated in, meanwhile she asked the question when was the last time you were rushed and can you work in a fast paced environment? I answered back in high school volunteering in the cafeteria and of course I can for a first timer.

Interview Questions

• When was then last time you were rushed to cook or prepare something?   Answer Question
    • Can you work in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question