McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,172 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,172 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Buffalo, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online about two weeks ago. Got a a call from the manager asking me to come in for an interview the next day. Wore a blouse, slacks and flats. Was super nervous cause this was my first interview (I've had volunteer work and freelance jobs but nothing steady). Arrived 10 minutes early, manager introduced himself and told me to have a seat and wait. He apologized for the wait was really friendly. He asked really straightforward questions and took notes; mostly about my availability. Brought a folder with a resume and pen, he said it wasn't necessary but still looked at it. Overall interview lasted about 10 minutes, told me I was hired and could start orientation next week and to bring my ss card and ID.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wichita, KS).

Interview

A set of questions to determine my qualification for the position. I applied online with application. Answer personality quiz. Got a call from manager to come in and have an interview. I was referred by a friend who already work there. The interview process with a series of questions about my ability to do the job. It was in the store. She hired me that same day. Are we a food preparation class. Went and bought shoes for the job that I was going to be doing.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Walked in and had to request for an application. Upon requesting of the application, I heard that I really did not need to go about that, instead all I had to do was just talk to them and make sure they needed someone to work for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Corry, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and had to wait for 20 minutes. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and was very basic. The interviewer kept telling me how much he hated it when people didn't answer their phone when he called, and to stay by mine the next day to wait for his call with either a "yes" or "no". He never called and though I reached out a few days later and left my name I never did hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ocala, FL).

Interview

Alot of talking about and how to treat customers...and talk with the manager about how everything works..Customer service, made yea and fries also handed out orders.. clean, sweep, mop, and clean tables..

Interview Questions

• Do my job fast and correctly. Also clean, be prepared for anything including customers. Very family friendly..   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked in to apply for the position, received a phone call for a onsite interview. Onsite interview was a 1 on 1 interview with the location manager who provided a tour and details of the job. Asked a few questions regarding my background, experience and future interests.

Anonymous Employee in Layton, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Layton, UT).

Interview

It was a standard interview for a first job. The manager was friendly and asked what my future goals were. Had a second interview with the shift manager and got more details for the job. Overall it was great.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to gain from this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It wasn't bad. I just let them know what days I wasn't available and they scheduled days around them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Romulus, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked if I had experience in working on a crew at any site. How many years have I been experienced. and to attach a resume. My Name and address were asked and said I would receive a text.

Interview Questions

• How long had I had experience in the service prep area, if I was a member of any McDonald's.   1 Answer
    • My education status   1 Answer
    • I was asked my date of birth and gender.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tempe, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to wait initially, though on time. The interviewer was very nice and asked me how I was. The office was comfortable. Interview wasn't that long. Didn't ask me much