McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,484 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,484 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They called and said they wanted me to come in for an interview. Asked me general questions about my student life and previous work experience, then gave me a day for my first training.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Extremely easy. I just came in, and immediately was given papers to fill out about my availability. After 30 minutes the manager came. He just looked over the forms and asked me 2 very basic questions. Then he scheduled me for an orientation.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple, the average interview. I applied in person and they asked me to come in the next day to interview. Sat down with the hiring manager and they asked a few standard interview questions, then asked me when I could start working and we filled out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Asked standard questions i.e. Describe a time you had to be the leader in a team environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Channelview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Channelview, TX).

Interview

Applied online and got called that same week. Interview was easy, the manager just asked me if I had transportation and what hours I could work. They did do a criminal background check but no drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

super easy, not a lot of questions, just what hours i can work and how well can i work with people were the only questions. manager told me that i had to give her a copy of my ID and social security card to get what i needed for orientation which is only one day for a few hours at another location then training starts a few days later back at the location i applied to. so easy i literally didn't believe it until they gave me my uniform. i remember thinking "it can't be that easy...what's the catch?"

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tucson, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

First I turned in my application online. I called a few days later and asked for an interview. I got interviewed the next day at the location and offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Springfield, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Arrived 5 minutes early waited about 10 minutes for the manager. She asked if I wanted something to drink I politely declined we talked about me and my experience and the last McDonalds I worked at.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you return to the location you worked at before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lancaster, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

i waited 2 weeks untill i was shelduled to make an apointment then i went in for my interview i was asked some questioned and i was called to be notified if i would get the job or not

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I knew the manager so I got the job. Not much of an interview really. Since they kid of already knew me there was no real questions that was there to put me in a tough spot