McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,415 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,415 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atwater, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atwater, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called for an interview within a week. I got hired the next day. The manager and boss were both interviewing me and asked me many questions, since I have never been employed. I was very nervous, but they were nice and professional so it made me feel less nervous. My interview was about 10-15 minutes, minus the waiting part. It was held at McDonald's. There were a lot of applicants waiting for their interview, but the process was organized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Chesterton, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chesterton, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

Took a week, applied online and got a call 5 days later asking to come in. I went in the next day and sat with the manager in the building.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Omaha, NE) in June 2017.

Interview

I did a walk-in and asked if they had any paper applications to fill out and they gave me one. I took a seat, filled it out, gave it to the manager and she went to the back to put in the application and came back and asked me which of the following dates would I be able to come back for an interview. I had an interview within the next two days!

Interview Questions

• - Describe good customer service/bad customer service
      - What do you want to get out of McDonalds?
      - Availability
      - Tell me about yourself
      - Gave me a scenario within the work area to answer
      - What are your strengths?
      - What's the last mistake you've made? (not within the working area but anything outside it)
      And other similar questions   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in June 2017.

Interview

I originally filled out an application online on Saturday. The next day, I was texted to set up an interview. I came in on Wednesday and had my interview. It lasted for less than 2 minutes and only 1 question was asked before I was told when orientation was. Very easy, so don't stress too much about it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lancaster, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went to an open interview and it was good. I got a call a few hours later saying I and a few of my friends have a second interview the next day. We all went and the interviewer was intimidating and rude. All of us but one person who already knew the manger didn't get the job. The person who already knew the manager didn't even get asked any interview questions. All she was asked was about how she and her family was doing. We were told we will know by 5 that day if we got the job. No one received a call only that girl received an email a few days later.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cleveland, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

You go for the interview they ask you a few questions then you have orientation and you get hired in then they train you for 4 days then you are on your own

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Initial communication was okay. A bit intimidating because of the vibe given off of the manager. Planning went smoothly. Never went to orientation because they required an ID, whivh I did not have at the time.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

My appointment was at 5pm, and apparently they had another interview at the same time so the hiring manager asked me if I could please just wait since the other girl was there first. I waited for about 20 minutes. After that he came over to me, asked me a couple of questions and briefly described how McDonald's worked and what I would be doing. He asked for my food handlers card and said he was going to go file the paperwork and he would be back. About 20 minutes later, he came back and had a uniform sizing sheet, then scheduled me for a few days to work, and went to go get me a copy of the day I would be going to orientation and when I would be working. Overall it was a very easy interview and the questions asked were very few.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to clean tables and bathrooms and any other thing we need you to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Valdosta, GA).

Interview

The interview is very easy just be yourself ask basic questions like why should we hire you? Pick schedule and go in for 2nd interview. They will ask about the hours you can work and how many hours your looking forward to.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I let them know I'm there 20 minutes minutes before and buy a coffee. Manager comes out over an hour later, 40 minutes after my scheduled interview, saying that no one let him know I was there. He was very polite, and first just asked me to confirm my availability, and I saw a tear fall from his eye as I told him I'm willing to work overnight. The only interview question he asked was "Why McDonald's?" I answered, he went to talk to his boss, and he came back out with a note telling me when orientation was.