McDonald's Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,302 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,302 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oviedo, FL).

Interview

I sat down with the manager and got the job on the spot. It was the managers last day and he hired me without any experience. This was about 8 years ago. The interview was very simple he only asked very basic questions. It was so long ago that I vaguely remember it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (O'Fallon, IL).

Interview

I went in for a interview two weeks ago, and was told that I would receive a call telling me how the interview went a week ago, but never received a call back.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

20 minute interview...pretty straightforward....The asked about my past work experience. They asked about how I would handle certain situations. The biggest focus seemed to be on customer service and how often I would be available to work.

Interview Questions

• The asked about my past work experience. They asked about how I would handle certain situations. The biggest focus seemed to be on customer service and how often I would be available to work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I waited for 30 minutes, no appointment needed. The day before, I had applied online and they called me the day after, it was a positive experience, the interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions

• have you had any experience?
      which days and hours are you free
      Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple, asked most questions on what my avalibility was, asked about my leadership skills and why I wanted to work at that McDonalds. Boss was nice, it wasn't at all awkward

Interview Questions

• What are some of your leadership roles?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Snellville, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Went in met with the general manager and a shift manager interviewed me. We went over my application and I was asked a few questions about how I would feel working there.

Interview Questions

• What am I most proud of.
      What would I do with an irate customer
      What does clean mean to me
      1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from them about a week later while I was at school about scheduling an interview. Called back when I got home at 3, and they asked if I could come in that same day, so I went in at 4. I was about 5 minutes early and only had to wait about 10 minutes. The lady who interviewed me was really nice and laid back. We talked about my hobbies and such in between interview questions. I only had to fill out a paper for a background check, and she told me they would call me back once it gets approved, so I'm pretty sure I got it. Overall a very easy and nice process.

Interview Questions

• Do you do any volunteer work?   Answer Question
    • If there was an angry customer, how would you handle the situation? Have you ever experienced anything like this before?   Answer Question
    • What activities do you do inside and outside of school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mebane, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mebane, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Assisted a client with a disability. Manager was really busy and had other interviews. Asked questions about skills and work experience. Manager also wanted to know why client wanted to work at McDonald's. The manager was nice but. Seemed to just go through the motions when she realizes client had a disability.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What skills can you bring? What job would you like to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Winter Park, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Light interview with a few questions related to scheduling. I got hired after the first interview. It was at a job fair and the interviewer seemed nice. Everything went well and it was a smooth process. I believe the interview process is a reflection of the work required. It isn't a rough process and for that you get a job that is decent but pays only minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Newington, NH) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled up an online application that asked the standard questions, and received a phone call the next morning from the restaurant's manager asking me to come in for an interview.