McDonald's Customer Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Customer Care Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.9

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was offered an interview quite quickly - a very relaxed, positive process. I was quizzed on my experience and ability to work either as part of a team or only own.
There were two people conducting the interview informally in the restaurant itself which I found relaxed me down greatly.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer McDonald's?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in April 2018.

Interview

The interview was fairly laid back and friendly. It took place in the restaurant. I was asked a few questions then had to stand at the main entrance to greet customers, to see how I interacted with them.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and after about 3 days received an invitation for an interview and on-job-evaluation in two days' time.
    The interview itself was relaxed, informal and lasted about 10 minutes. Afterwards, my OJE involved serving up orders to customers and packaging orders for about 10-15 minutes.
    After the OJE I was sat down and the job was described to me, before I was asked for my availability.
    The whole process lasted about 25/30 minutes and was much more informal than McDonald's try to make out.

Interview Questions

• What does respect mean to you?   1 Answer
    • If you were an animal, which animal would you be and why?   1 Answer
    • Would you treat an angry customer differently than a normal customer?   Answer Question

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Birmingham, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we are looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online and a few days later received an email and text telling me I’d got an interview - had to ring up the branch to book it. Following week went for the interview which only lasted 10 mins consisting of a few basic questions about my education then a couple about the business and finally I got to ask a couple questions.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Coventry, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

There was a brief On Job Evaluation followed by a few questions. The first few were numbered and I had to pick a number at random. The final two were compulsory.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cheltenham, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

30 minutes in a real job environment to test adaptability and a 10 minute interview to assess skills and attributes in the form of a Q&A on a 1:1 basis.

Interview Questions

• What brand would you most associate with?   1 Answer

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Stockport, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Group interview with standard questions e.g. strengths, weaknesses, why you want the job etc. There were around 10 people interviewing for a few jobs spread over different McDonalds stores. Followed by individual interview at the store where I was offered the job.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Interview

Relaxed and simple interview, straight to the point in a friendly, slightly non-formal way. The interview was on schedule, the hiring manager was kind, asked simple questions and was just about the easiest interview i could've asked for.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Southampton, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through the McDonalds website, got an email asking me to come in for an interview. I arrived and sat on the lobby area in a corner and I completed availability and general paperwork. I was only asked one question.