McDonald's Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.9

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in June 2013.

Interview

First you fill out your online application. If you dont hear anything in the next few days then you should call them and ask about your application. Once you call, if they review your application and they like it then they will set up an interview. You come to the interview, answer a few questions and if they like you they hire you! After that you will pick a day to come in and watch training videos. These videos will walk you through the steps of everything in the are where you will be working. After you finish the videos, you get your uniform and you are told when you come in next and start your first day. Your first 3 days will be spent with a crew trainer. After the 3 days, your on your own.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Straight forward. Why I apply for this franchise. How would i treat an irate customer. I,was called a month later after I applied. Then I received a phone call from the manager who had a few questions via phone. I was then asked to come in for an interview

Interview Questions

• What experience I have in the fast food industry, please let us know how you handle an irate. Customer. What would you do if the wrong order is given to the customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskegon, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Muskegon, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

One on One interview with a long time employee and manager. She was very nice but seemed to be inexperienced in the hiring role. After the initial interview the supervisor then had me answer some basic availability questions. I did not have much time available and thus did not get the job due to scheduling conflicts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Apple Valley, CA).

Interview

Easy, 15 min. Long, manager was friendly. She seemed very interested in my career choice after she asked if I attended college. I was offered the job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Manchester, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Of course you need preparation in all interviews, but in a Mc job, it is pretty easier to get the job. Having any kind of experience in the fast food industry will really help.

Anonymous Employee in Fredonia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fredonia, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Simple to talk to the manager , easy . Awesome store manager . Everyone is really nice there . It was a quick interview , right after I had gotten hired on the spot .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that has been given a the wrong sandwich ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview the the think you can see the person face to face that to now about him what he like to work or what cain of work he like

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

basic questions. Why do you want this job, how much your willing to work. Willing to work weekends. meet in the restaurant, go to corporate office to get uniform and for training.

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Riverview, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was great. Asked me pretty basic questions. What's a nice thing you've done for a stranger? Just general questions to see what kind of person you are. I got hired on the spot and went to orientation the nest day.

Interview Questions

• What's the nicest thing you've done for a Stanger?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was generic questions about what I knew about the company, experience, availability hours/days, customer service related questions etc... There wasn't anything that I would consider to be out of the ordinary and wasn't overly formal.