McDonald's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2017

2.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. I interviewed with a customer service manager and was offered the job a week later. Process was easy and the hiring manager was very kind.

Interview Questions

• One time I have had a difficult customer and how I reacted   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was short. They printed off my online application and conducted questions based off of my short answers. I interviewed with the GM which helped me not have to come back for a second interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, I really enjoyed the process as we talked about my love of various meats and cheeses and we talked about how to best build a burger. I let them know I am a burger expert, and before I finished by tenure at McDonalds I wanted to see a world in which I could get egg on my BigMac.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite cheese   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Its very simple and routine process. Submit an application online or in written form, past a psychological test, and get invited to the interview. Suprisingly, they even ask about your educational background and GPA in high school/college. The job is fairly easy to get. If you are modest and well-behaved, well-groomed and genuine, then you'll leave a good impression on just about anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The manager asked me if I had any customer service experience and I told her I've worked at a few places for a few years. They called me back and hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Wayland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wayland, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Had to keep asking to be interviewed, even though he , the store manager,said they need help desperately, and I had applied on line as required,I had turned in my résumé with all my customer service background, and still the store manager seemed over-busy and over-stressed to take time to interview me.when he finally did he seemed more interested in telling me how agressive his morning managers are!

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to tolerate this hostile work environment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

A friend of mine contacted me with the person in charge of recruiting personal for this company. The interview was quite standard, fast, pretty basic questions about my previous experience dealing with people, my personal profile and my level of understanding of English. Most of the interview contained standard questions. I think , in my personal opinion, the most important fact was projecting self-confidence.

Interview Questions

• Define yourself ?
      Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

it was great everybody was friendly there was a join group interview and they were just trying to figure out people who were outgoing and wanted. all in all a good atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for mcdonald's   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the 23rd of September and got a reply after a few hours saying I was successfully short listed for an interview. I had to pick a date for the interview and later on got a confirmation email. I had my interview last week which was fairly straight forward. The interviewer asked me 3 questions and talked me through my availability and at the end, the interviewer told me that I was successful and told me to come back the following Tuesday for an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What does teamwork mean to you
      How would you effectively work with a team   1 Answer

Negotiation

DO IT. APPLY TODAY. The interview was very easy. However, remember dress to impress wear something neat and clean and ladies make sure you tie you hair.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

I was fortunate to get an interview by walking in with my resume and inquiring about any open positions. Every other McDonald's I went to just told me to apply online which did not help.

The interview was pretty basic. They asked general questions like how I handle conflict and what would I do if I saw a fellow employee doing something unethical. Overall the process was well organized and they made me feel comfortable during the interview.

From the interview I felt that McDonald's was a friendly place to work.

Interview Questions

• They asked the classic question: Name three of your weaknesses   1 Answer