McDonald's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 6, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was short. They printed off my online application and conducted questions based off of my short answers. I interviewed with the GM which helped me not have to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Its very simple and routine process. Submit an application online or in written form, past a psychological test, and get invited to the interview. Suprisingly, they even ask about your educational background and GPA in high school/college. The job is fairly easy to get. If you are modest and well-behaved, well-groomed and genuine, then you'll leave a good impression on just about anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The manager asked me if I had any customer service experience and I told her I've worked at a few places for a few years. They called me back and hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Wayland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wayland, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Had to keep asking to be interviewed, even though he , the store manager,said they need help desperately, and I had applied on line as required,I had turned in my résumé with all my customer service background, and still the store manager seemed over-busy and over-stressed to take time to interview me.when he finally did he seemed more interested in telling me how agressive his morning managers are!

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to tolerate this hostile work environment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

A friend of mine contacted me with the person in charge of recruiting personal for this company. The interview was quite standard, fast, pretty basic questions about my previous experience dealing with people, my personal profile and my level of understanding of English. Most of the interview contained standard questions. I think , in my personal opinion, the most important fact was projecting self-confidence.

Interview Questions

• Define yourself ?
      Why do you want to work for this company?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the 23rd of September and got a reply after a few hours saying I was successfully short listed for an interview. I had to pick a date for the interview and later on got a confirmation email. I had my interview last week which was fairly straight forward. The interviewer asked me 3 questions and talked me through my availability and at the end, the interviewer told me that I was successful and told me to come back the following Tuesday for an orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What does teamwork mean to you
      How would you effectively work with a team
      1 Answer

Negotiation

DO IT. APPLY TODAY. The interview was very easy. However, remember dress to impress wear something neat and clean and ladies make sure you tie you hair.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in September 2011.

Interview

I was unable to access the typing test from home because of an error with the link they sent me. But, when I tried to take it at their location, I had to use a small laptop that I was unfamiliar with. It was very uncomfortable and difficult to get used to the new keyboard setup.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire someone with food service experience to work behind a desk?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

i filled out an application form and handed it in with my resumer. was contacted to come in for an interview shortly after, did a group interview and was asked basic questions, was hired on the spot and told to come in for training a few days later
    the interview was very straight forward and they explained the job expectations well

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here
      what are some of your best/worst qualities
      why do you think you should work here
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koch (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Koch (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

it was in an advitisement that Mcdonalds Uae recruiting crew.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2008.

Interview

I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Questions

• I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   1 Answer