McDonald's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy, I really enjoyed the process as we talked about my love of various meats and cheeses and we talked about how to best build a burger. I let them know I am a burger expert, and before I finished by tenure at McDonalds I wanted to see a world in which I could get egg on my BigMac.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite cheese   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. I interviewed with a customer service manager and was offered the job a week later. Process was easy and the hiring manager was very kind.

Interview Questions

• One time I have had a difficult customer and how I reacted   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was short. They printed off my online application and conducted questions based off of my short answers. I interviewed with the GM which helped me not have to come back for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Las Cruces, NM) in October 2015.

Interview

Very informal, asked questions about availability and why McDonalds. Non stressful interview and was short and sweet. I was hired on the spot after the interview and began working the following week,

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McDonalds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rochester, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Very Simple we just sat in the lobby and talked one on one. She asked me about my previous work experiences and why I wanted to be an employee at McDonalds. Just answer as best as you can open and honest. If you got a call back then you most likely got the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a difficult time you've had at your previous work place and how did you solve it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Eugene, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got 2 interviews, one was judged on presentation(is this kid smart enough to work at McDonald's, and the second was judged on how well we answered the questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about McDonald's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

A friend of mine contacted me with the person in charge of recruiting personal for this company. The interview was quite standard, fast, pretty basic questions about my previous experience dealing with people, my personal profile and my level of understanding of English. Most of the interview contained standard questions. I think , in my personal opinion, the most important fact was projecting self-confidence.

Interview Questions

• Define yourself ?
      Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The manager asked me if I had any customer service experience and I told her I've worked at a few places for a few years. They called me back and hired me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Its very simple and routine process. Submit an application online or in written form, past a psychological test, and get invited to the interview. Suprisingly, they even ask about your educational background and GPA in high school/college. The job is fairly easy to get. If you are modest and well-behaved, well-groomed and genuine, then you'll leave a good impression on just about anyone.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2008.

Interview

I had applied job through online application and then received a call for interview. I went for interview and the store owner took my interview and he asked me a lot of questions about my previous job like what i have to do in that job and so on.

Interview Questions

• I didnot face any difficult question since i answered all the questions he asked me.   1 Answer