McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions

2.2

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

on line application and interview was friendly and effective. Interviewer made me feel comfortable. The complete process was only a few weeks, The interviewer didn't focus on my lack of experience but rather on my ability and willingness to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Burbank, CA).

Interview

It was quick, they asked your education background. They asked your employment background. It is unnecessary that you have one. They ask you to tell about yourself. They ask you how long are you willing for their store?

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

Apply online, Call the next day to set up an interview. You go thru two interview process's one with the general manager and one with the head manager. Whole process takes about two and a half weeks total.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for mcdonalds ? Why Mcdonalds ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indian Land, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Indian Land, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

We did paper work and answered a lot of questions. And signed papers, gave them out id and social and resumes. We also watched a lot of videos about food safety and processing. I also know how to cook on the grill and run/pack the bags with food. McDonald's taught me alot

Anonymous Employee in Oakridge, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oakridge, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

I sat at the table and waited briefly for the general manager to come talk to me , when she sat down she started goin over the application , she asked me about what kind of skills i had and also asked me if i had any experience in fast food and a few more questions but overall was a pretty comfortable interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i was good with people and if i had any experience in fast food   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Very brief, unprofessional. The manager didn't seem very concerned with paying attention to me. Seemed like she didn't really care if I got the job or about the overall process of hiring.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview and the hiring process is really easy. They basically just hire you because most employees just come and go. If you're available and the store is you're applying is almost always busy, then you just get the job. They ask you when you're available and that's pretty much the whole interview.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application, talked to the manager on duty when i turnedit in. The manager called me a couple of days after that to set uo an interview. The interview was very easy, the usual questions. I think they really needed so eone to work nights and weekends. They called a couple days later to offer me a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were dissapointed with yourself   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

Quick and easy, just want to know you can work well with customers. Just be yourself and prepare to discuss your strength and weakness. Dress professionally and ask questions!

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

good communication through out the interview. I received a free soda which was great. I enjoyed talking and meeting everyone at teh store. I also like the hat you get to wear so that was a plus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy