McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Drive Thru Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2017

2.2

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

quick and simple, i would say it was no different than any other job interview. paper application OR online, wait for a call back. i would apply if you are looking for work.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Baltimore, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

I got an interview by first applying online through McDonald's online website. I was contacted for an interview within one week. The interview was one on one between me and the current manager on staff. He asked me simple questions about my past work experience and current education. I had no past work experience but the questions were to gauge my personality and work ethic. Overall I believe the questions were to determine my suitability for the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at McDonalds before?
      Have you ever worked at a fast food restaurant before?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lynchburg, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

One of the staff working at this restaurant highly recommended the place, so I applied online. However, the manager was incredibly rude asking too much personal questions during the interview. He(the manager) was very unprofessional during the whole interview. I felt very uncomfortable, I could not differentiate whether it was a job interview or a personal small talk.

Interview Questions

• Personal question whether I have a boyfriend or not   1 Answer

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was super easy. Just asked a few basic questions about scheduling really. Didnt seem to matter much what skills or previous experience you had as long as you were ready to work.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

fill it out. turn it in. get called. go to interview. talk to the manager about how you dont steal food. and get the job. i mean they really will hire anybody. even criminals.

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

pretty simple process. you put in a resume, mine was on site with a paper application and a nice chance to meet the manager and present myself. If you get the opportunity I'd suggest face to face asking the manager for a copy of the application. I was asked if I had any experience with working in fast food.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation it was minimum wage or no job.

Anonymous Employee in Hutchins, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hutchins, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The manager that gave me an interview hired me within the first five minutes of the interview. The manager said that I looked very professional and that he liked that I looked him in the eyes.

Negotiation

I told him that since I am a full-time college student that I needed flexible hours. He said that it was fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Lake, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (White Lake, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

seemed relaxed chilled and very organized also the people there were very nice. gave you a free drink while you waited. did not get hired. do not schedule an interview during lunch or dinner rush,

Anonymous Employee in Wood River, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wood River, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

They interviewed me in a booth in the front of the restaurant, It was very laid back and I was very comfortable I was hired on the spot. They brought me to the back and gave me my uniform and told me to come back the next week to watch videos and start training. Go in excited and confident.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at McDonalds   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have one

Drive Thru Cashier Interview

Interview

Had me help the drive thru at lunch time as my interview. Very stressful.