McDonald's Food Service Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Food Service Worker Interview Questions

1.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview was boring. they asked pretty simple stuff like describing my previous experiences and how customer service oriented i am. the interviewer was nice and overall the interview wasnt too hard. even if you dont have any previous experience you can talk about other activities such as volunteer work or the likes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Provo, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked if I was up to it I said yes and got the job. It really wasn't too dificult of a process and I imagine that anybody would be able to do it

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Riverview, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

multiple personal interviews before you go to the actual orientation. they want to know your availability and they ask you questions related to your ability to work as a team with others.

Interview Questions

• if a very angry customer comes up to the counter screaming and yelling about a wrong order what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (North Providence, RI).

Interview

Apply on computer and then went in person for follow up for application.

Interview Questions

• Never got far enough for any questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grandview, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Grandview, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

Everything went fine until I had my second interview when they stared asking about my family and having babysitters for my kids.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oakland, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The hiring process went as according with any fast food restaurant. If your application is selected you get a phone call and an interview if you are still interested. Not anything glamourous or profound to take notice of.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmela (Portugal)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Palmela (Portugal)) in June 2012.

Interview

In my opinion, the way the whole interview was conducted as well as what they asked me was very stupid. They asked me stuff like I liked to play sports and to read but after you start working there you realize that you no longer have time to do those things, because sometimes they "make you" stay there after you leave you're run out of energy and you just want to rest... And once you're in no one cares if you play sports or read, you're hired to make hamburguers! What's the point!? I'm studying in the best business school in my country and I do read and play sports but the other people I worked with didn't have much education or even go to school...

Interview Questions

• "What was is the thing that you regret most in your like?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Interview

thorough,nice,proffessional

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2010.

Interview

its fine enough