McDonald's Front End Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Front End Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Modesto, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick questions that pertained to your short term goals and what you hope to get out of this job. They also wanted to know how long you plan on working there or if you would like to go up in rank.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Basic behavioral and criminal check. Some personality questions as well . Got call back within two days. It’s literally one of the easiest tests ever. That’s coming from a guy who failed 7th grade twice.

Interview Questions

• What makes you choose mcdonalds   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

This was a one day walk-in interview process that took place from 11am-3pm. Walked in and sat down with a manager where we began our interview. He asked me about my previous work experience, why do I believe that I'd be a good fit for the company, and expectations for the role I am interviewing for.

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2019.

Interview

Easy interview process, Really enjoyed hearing from the hiring manager. He was very nice to me. I can't wait to start working. Easy interview process, Really enjoyed hearing from the hiring manager. He was very nice to me. I can't wait to start working.

Interview Questions

• Easy interview questions. Really liked the interview. Easy interview questions. Really liked the interview. Easy interview questions. Really liked the interview   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2016.

Interview

it was alright, did a small interview with a manager, was informed of the duties I will be doing

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jonesboro, AR) in January 2018.

Interview

Ask me about my last experience and why I choices McDonald’s for my next job. Asked if I ever worked front end cashier and if so how long would it take me to get use to their system. Wonder if me working overtime was a problem and could I stay if needed.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for our company that help benefit from the next candidate   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2018.

Interview

Filled out the application online and within in a week got a call to come in for a background check. Short sweet and to the point. Came in when it was busy so I felt like I was the focus and not being rushed

Interview Questions

• What kinda hours I am looking for.   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple. They asked me specifically what days I could work and what days I couldn’t. McDonald’s hires anybody. Just dress and be professional. You will get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to for for McDonald’s.   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I plan on interviewing and I was told through friends that the interviews are pretty typical. "Answer a few questions and go" type of setting. It mainly depends on the location. Some interviewers are kind, others are strict and to the point.

Anonymous Employee in Port Orchard, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Port Orchard, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Seemed to be ok I felt somewhat nervious and scared I wouldnt get hired, The interview was based on personal questions and how to bring the company more customers to the business place.

Interview Questions

• what qualities i have to help the company   1 Answer
    • if i had transpertation to get to work   1 Answer