McDonald's General Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's General Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tigard, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Direct
Concise
Mr Dimitrius the Area Manager was Learned, Hands-On, a Leader. Soft spoken and a long servant to Guests; one could see his passions and Joy he receives from the Industry. The interview was business casual and Informative in areas of advancement opprotunites based on one's gifts and talents, benefits and corporate/franchise responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What where your primary responsibilities?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbia, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

My interview was at 3p.m. and it was 4:30p.m before he called to a table in the dining area . He was very unprofessional and did not do anything but ask questions off a script and then explained I am eligible and that was it. He was interrupted several times. That should have been my clue.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now??   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

very easy mainly about yourself asks you several questions about your work history. Also asks you about college and your future. very easy interview depending who does it. You will sit down with 1 to 2 people weather its a owner or a operations manager you will also meet with the district manager before hand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. They were very outgoing with the questions. They were a Christian based store they seem cool and nice. I really wish I got that job offer

Interview Questions

Wasn't the position I was looking for

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Mateo, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was pretty standard - there is a phone interview in which they ask you why you feel like you would be a good fit to run a fryer and flip burgers. If you can be convincing, then they might let you actually use the fryer and grill, making you smell like grease until you take a couple of showers. Once you meet the Manager for the position, it is pretty much a lock. You got it, Champ!

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2015.

Interview

Behavioral, show enthusiasm and self motivated. Show them that you can multi task, lead, and pay attention to detail. That you are hard working and want the opportunity to learn and grow.

Other offer

Anonymous Employee in Danville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Danville, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty basic questions, i was relocating so i asked a lot of questions as well! Just be yourself! Didn't need to negotiate salary but this type of work needs to offer more than 45k a year. They tell you it's 50 hours a week but it's more like 80, plus employees call all night long since there are constant problems with SOMETHING!

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Richmond, KY) in November 2012.

Interview

Two initial interviews for crew position, one interview with general manager and supervisor for management position and the general management position was with the training director, supervisor and director of operations. Very professional interview and prospective more as a business and how to get results. They asked questions to get perspective of how I would react or work through specific situations. They asked me to describe specific situations to display competencies that were learned through McDonalds.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you cannot satisfy the customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Discuss expected salary

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The process was unnecessarily lengthy and the district manager had something green in her teeth. She also hugged me first which was quite awkward considering the green thing.she also ordered food from the nearby Burger King which i thought was kind of strange considering we were in a McDonald's interviewing for a job in McDonalds

Interview Questions

• What do you like aboutMcDonalds?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2012.

Interview

Service based questions

Interview Questions

• How much salary are you looking for   1 Answer