McDonald's IT Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's IT Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Ter, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oakbrook Ter, IL).

Interview

I applied online on November 2012 and they followed up in February with the questionnaire to fill up. After that I was called to interview with IT infrastructure group with 5 potential managers.

Interview Questions

• Why McDonalds?, Why IT? as my background was in electrical engineering. They also asked me about my recent project. Whole interview took about 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. I was speaking with a group of McDonald's employees working in the department I was applying for. For the most part the interviewers were polite and easy to talk to. Only one of the interviewers was a bit confrontational. They began by describing the position in detail. At this point I realized that this position may not be what I originally thought it was from reading the brief summary of the job posting.

Next, I was asked to go over my educational and professional background. Since we were not speaking in person it was hard to judge how much detail they wanted to hear. It was complete silence as I was giving them a monologue speech of my school and work experiences. Finally, I stopped and asked if they wanted me to continue and elaborate further but they said no.

By the end both parties realized that this position is, in fact, not what I'm looking for. The interview was good practice, nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• Describe your educational and professional background and how it fits with the job's requirements.   Answer Question