McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.2

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Huron, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Port Huron, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

It was by phone and took at least fifteen minutes. They asked about school and work experience. What were my strengths and weaknesses and why I thought that I would be a great fir for the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

45 minutes and it asked questions on how was my background life and what was my credit like . It also asked for simple things such as birth address school education levels and then it gave me scenarios to see what would i do in those situations

Staff Interview

Interview

Short, and asked standard questions such as why do you want to work with us, what is your eperience in the food industry.
    They also asked where I go to school, my age, and asked about my previous job experiences if I had any
    It was a very casual interview

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in February 2017.

Interview

Information on training program was very hard to obtain from interviewer. I was told that the schedule was subject to change on a weekly basis. Interviewer was very enthusiastic regarding working for the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your food handlers certification?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Corry, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and had to wait for 20 minutes. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and was very basic. The interviewer kept telling me how much he hated it when people didn't answer their phone when he called, and to stay by mine the next day to wait for his call with either a "yes" or "no". He never called and though I reached out a few days later and left my name I never did hear back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

When you first walk in , Sign in to the interviewee sign in sheet . wait until it is your turn to be interviewed then you will get interviewed by one of the managers .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romulus, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Romulus, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked if I had experience in working on a crew at any site. How many years have I been experienced. and to attach a resume. My Name and address were asked and said I would receive a text.

Interview Questions

• How long had I had experience in the service prep area, if I was a member of any McDonald's.   1 Answer
    • My education status   1 Answer
    • I was asked my date of birth and gender.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

completed application on line and had a face to face interview that lasted 15 minutes. Waited weeks for feed back and decision. Was contacted via email that the position is currently on hold.

Global Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute panel interviews with 3 different people each interview. Asked about what is on my resume. Some were behavioral questions. As of now, I have not heard back from the company