McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,711 Interview Reviews

1.7

3,711 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was easy and quick. Nothing to fuss about at all! Even for a first timer that has never had an interview before! Good experience for anyone. The worst part was waiting for them to not be busy and start the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a customer complains we messed up their order what would you do?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. I interviewed with a customer service manager and was offered the job a week later. Process was easy and the hiring manager was very kind.

Interview Questions

• One time I have had a difficult customer and how I reacted   Answer Question

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

it was firstly online and then it was face to face, both were very easy, and it was not intimidating at all, it was a great easy experience, they were very informative through out the process

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Extremely easy. I just came in, and immediately was given papers to fill out about my availability. After 30 minutes the manager came. He just looked over the forms and asked me 2 very basic questions. Then he scheduled me for an orientation.

Burger Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was easy, I had a pulse so they offered me the job. Also, I was pretty much the best flipper of burgers ever. Sometimes I think about how well I flip the burgers and then I say to myself, McDonalds.

Interview Questions

• Can you breathe without thinking about it?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They called and said they wanted me to come in for an interview. Asked me general questions about my student life and previous work experience, then gave me a day for my first training.

Crew Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied online and was told to come in for an interview. Manager was late to the interview. Asked basic questions. Got the job after interview. Overall was an easy experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a team member wasn’t pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and about 2 days later I received a call for a phone interview. After completing phone interview I went in for an in person interview. I was asked series of questions and got an offer 1 day later.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple, the average interview. I applied in person and they asked me to come in the next day to interview. Sat down with the hiring manager and they asked a few standard interview questions, then asked me when I could start working and we filled out the paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Asked standard questions i.e. Describe a time you had to be the leader in a team environment   Answer Question