McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,102 Interview Reviews

1.8

3,102 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Crew Mem Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Filled out an application at the store, had an interview later that week, and got a call two weeks later asking me to start after the weekend. Informal and professional enough.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Enfield, CT).

Interview

I applied online. I think all applications are online. Less than a week later, I got a call for an interview. I met with an extremely nice woman where they asked me extremely standard questions. Got a call within a week saying I was hired. My boyfriend's brother applied on a Wed. got called that night, interviewed on Thursday, and got the job on Friday.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to multitask.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Very quick. Got assigned to the job on the spot. Was asked lots of questions that involved working with food. Interviewer was also very nice when speaking with me. The interview felt very comfortable and like I could be myself.

Interview Questions

• Have ever worked in the fast food industry before?
      How are you with customer service?
      Describe how you would handle a difficult customer.
      Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Was not really a typical interview. Briefly talk about experiences I had but just told me I already had the job. Kept talking about what I had to do next after the interview was over.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Long was a wait.person was not really presentable had a lot of tattoos lady was ghetto and loud on her device. Trash was pilled up. They was low on supplies (stocking)

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was a relatively quick, 1-day interview that consisted of basic questions. It was conducted by the store's general manager and the kitchen manager due to the fact that the interview was for a cook opening.

Interview Questions

• If I were to be hired, what trait would I bring to the store that no other employee can offer?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bluffton, SC).

Interview

Filled out massive application and then spoke with SM. The SM was a mature person who wanted to make sure that the shifts were covered by reliable people. The interview was fast but the paperwokr was horrendous.

Interview Questions

• The SM asked me about my prior experience and other work that I did.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lebanon, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a call for an interview about a week later. The interview was on a Thursday at 3pm. The woman interviewing me was not the hiring manager, so after the interview she told me she liked my answers and scheduled an interview for Saturday at 4pm. Each interview lasted about 10-15 minutes, and after the second interview they said they'd call me on Monday. I didn't get a call until Friday, and I got the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I had a small chat with one of the managers at a table in the store. He told me about the responsibilities of the job and discussed my availability. Got the job on the spot.