McDonald's Cook, Fast Food Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Cook, Fast Food Interview Questions

1.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cook, Fast Food Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview

They understood my religion beliefs. They said they would call me for a second interview if I was approved. Told me to give them a couple more days and I accepted and waited patiently. Couple more days called me for another interview they approved me and I started working the next day. It was a really good and positive experience .

Interview Questions

• if I could work on weekends?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was positive, simple negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

The woman seemed so polite at first, they loved my background working as a manager at jack in the box for 2 years previously and wanted me to start right away. She said workers with experience always move up fast with them after the probation period. Took my resume and called my back the next day to inform me that i got a full-time position( not the case)

Interview Questions

• she asked me if i was tolerate of all nationalies.. and if i completely understood the english language?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Murrysville, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

In being interviewed by this company, I was not expecting anything to be substantially difficult. A minimum wage job to pay some bills over the summer. They were very unprofessional and did not seem very pleased with their work place. Many seemed to be in a down or depressed mood, waiting for the day to be over. I am over qualified for this position by far, but still have heard nothing back from them.

Interview Questions

• What was your first feeling(s) after completing your interview?   2 Answers

Cook, Fast Food Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in February 2010.

Interview

I found the interview process to be very comfortable and stress free. An initial phone interview was carried out to discuss my interests and goals. The woman who interviewed was very kind and answered my questions without beating around the bush. This was followed up a few days later by a request for a one on one interview, where I met with the very same woman. She was dedicated, excited and very inviting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Seattle, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

The process was long and boring. This was not a very good interview, but can you expect when applying for a job at mcdonalds. Overall I did not have high expectations to begin with. You should not have them either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Stafford, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

hiring was quick and easy

salary wasn't what I wanted.

Cook, Fast Food Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2009.

Interview

I went into the McDonalds and grabbed an application form. I filled it out right then and gave it to the manager on site. Then i waited for about a week and i got a call offering me an interview with the manager. We planned a date and time and I was told to arrive a bit early. I arrived about 20 minutes early and was given a questionaire. On it were numerious questions regarding what i would do in certain situations. Questions about situations with angry customers...stuff like that. When i was done, I had the face to face interview where i was asked to tell about experiences i had had in helping people and in leadership positions. I was asked more questions about my availability and how long i would be staying. I was asked about past work experience and to provide references.
    The interviewer was very nice. Both being girls we got along well. We were able to have a few laughs. The job seemed like it would be pretty simple but the hours were horrible.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to help someone who needed it.   Answer Question

Cook, Fast Food Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in April 2010.

Interview

put in app, got a call next day, went in, did 1st interview, got a call 2 days later, 2nd interview, filled out paper work, got the job started next week.