McDonald's Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Florence, SC).

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. I sat down and talked with the gm. He told me I had the job after the interview. I had my orientation a week later and started working a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McDonalds?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Took place in dining area in front of customers with a manager. Very unprofessional, she kept leaving and stopping the process in the middle. The questions were very simple and easy. I believe there were 4 total. Was told they would be in touch and they called the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

They sat me down at a table in the mcdonalds lobby and gave me a worksheet with a list of questions to fill out.then after i was don with the worksheet i sat at a booth in the mcdonalds lobby across from the hr and she ask me four crew questions.

Interview Questions

• do i know the history of the company and why should i hire you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chester, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chester, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

There is no true interview process, they ask you when you can work and what days are better for you but that was about it. I don't have much more to say on this one as their interview process took less then 15 minutes and it wasn't a true interview by my standards.

Interview Questions

• Are the hours you put on your application the only hours you can work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online after 1 week an automated machine called me and told me there is interviews on a day and time.The interviewer was the owner of the place she was kinda nice and smiled a lot. The interviewer showed interest in Me.I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Would you like to make our world famous Big Macs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Whitehall, PA).

Interview

A few questions about previous work background and why I wanted to work there. What I was going to school for and what my future goals were. What hours I was available to work and If I minded working closing shifts.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my other job?   1 Answer
    • Do I have any experience in a kitchen?   1 Answer
    • What is you availability   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is very basic, you get asked questions on things you should already know. As long as you know how to talk to people and you can work, you should be able to get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called in and was given a very quick and to the point interview. The hiring manager asked me why I wanted to work for mcdonalds and what do I see myself doing in the future. They asked me the typical pro and con questions that all employers ask. They also asked me to not eat the food while I was working in the restaurant. They asked me if I would stay in the store for at least a year before leaving to find something else to do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The lady that interviewed me only asked one question. She didn't even try to get to really know who i was or anything. The interview was rushed and short and because of that i didn't really have to say much. It was very easy. Whoever can't nail the interview must be really bad

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Moscow, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

the place was really needing some help so I just walked in and they asked me when im able to work. I responded I can work when ever I just want a job and they hired me right then and there

Interview Questions

• What times are you available   1 Answer
    • how long do you plan on staying if you got hired   1 Answer