McDonald's Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.5

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

You go for interview get a back round check you give two forms of identification and have a few questions to answer then you’ll either have the job and get scheduled for orientation or you don’t get the job

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good employee?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tampa, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Ask you a couple of questions about availability and prior history etc.
    And thats about it. It's McDonalds not Google they could care less about what makes you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• What are your available hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Toledo, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very relaxed and professional. They asked a few questions about work experience, hobbies, ect. They then proceeded to explain the job needs and requirements. They asked about hour flexibility.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Asks simple questions to make sure I am aware of the role. I did the interview with a friend and was hired on the spot. They also asked a personal question to get to know us.

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Geneva, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview took about two minutes. I was hired on the spot after filling out application there, but that was back when they were short staffed. The GM at the time was nice and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work tomorrow?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bath, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bath, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I put in an applications months before I even got a call back. The hiring manager at the bath location generally only hires females but I got the job a day after my interview.

Interview Questions

• Where would you prefer to work, kitchen or customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Asked easy questions. Much of it was based on personality and some were situational. I felt I did terrible. It was my first job interview and I was young. Some answers I gave I felt would have disqualified me from other jobs. However, the manager that interviewed me was kind and gave me a chance. I worked there for quite some time during college.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why should I hire you?   2 Answers
    • What type of worker are you?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Sagamore, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sagamore, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

it was good and learned a lot by applying for the burger job area thank you very much and hope you have a good great day. Also did a lot of talking with manager people and appreciate it thanks bye now.

Anonymous Employee in Guntersville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Guntersville, AL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview didnt take much time. I did have to wait an hour but that's not typically normal. Pretty straightforward questions. Apparently you cant cuss on the premises even if you're out of uniform.

Interview Questions

• If I smoked or used tobacco products. They don't allow smoke breaks.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedartown, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cedartown, GA).

Interview

30 minute interview
    Basic questions such as “reason for leaving last job”
    Reviewed my answers on the questionnaire
    Asked about availability
    Asked about home life, transportation ect.
    Provided training dates
    Schedule given after job was offered

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer