McDonald's McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview Questions

1.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview was a piece of cake, really. Everything asked was very straight-forward, and I feel that if you walk in there looking like less of a druggie than everyone else, you're more than likely guaranteed to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonald's?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview

Interview

It was difficult for me. The Mcdonalds that I work at has a lot of Spanish people. My hiring manager was Spanish and it was a pain trying to understand what she was asking.

Interview Questions

• None of them were that bad, its just a lot of questions that involve "What would you do if Sara stole money", and the rest are team building questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (East Providence, RI) in April 2014.

Interview

They have you sit down in an office and ask you of any references or past jobs. It's better if you have a resume ready and to be prepared for any questions that they have to throw at you.

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Conyers, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy,,they hire pretty much anybody

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they are very willing to negotiate with your hours

McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy! I got a call few days after I submitted my application online. I was very nervous as it was my first job interview but my interviewer was very friendly, he asked some simple questions, made it a less interview but more like a conversation.

McDonald's Front Counter/Register Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in December 2010.

Interview

Handed in my application online, and within 72 hours called in for an interview. Got called in, asked several easy common-sense questions, such as what I expected for the job, my personality, what I had to offer, etc, and was eventually offered the job on the spot. The hiring manager was nice and pleasant - comforting as this was my first job interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself, and don't go on any boring monologues when asked a simple question. Be friendly, make eye contact, and if shaking hands, make sure your grip is firm (but not painful)