McDonald's Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Modesto, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

interview was short and quick waited about 1 min and then they asked me like 5 questions and that was it. they called me the same day and told me to come back for orientation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Quick and efficient process. Was the interview was done by the manager. I heard back from him within two weeks process. I was asked just very basic questions and the job was pretty self-explanatory.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Westminster, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

10 minutes , apply online, phone and face to face interview with manager, orientation, fast, easy, called 1 week after applying , set to their time table, not mine, offer was 5 minutes into the interview, offered less than minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for us before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. Asked a few simple questions and was hired. Was asked how my personality is, dependable I am etc. Just the basic questions you would typically ask in an interview.

Interview Questions

• What my schedule was like ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. They asked a lot of common questions such as your strength and weaknesses. The interview is nothing to worry about because most people end up getting the job anyways,

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge that you have faced in the past and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied online because i thought that mcdonalds would be a place that anyone could get a job at, I was incorrect. I would recommend that if you don't get a call within a week of applying that you reach out to the hiring manager

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bradenton, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The manager was pretty laid back and made the interview as if it was a chat. Nothing much special and he also told me about McDonald's story, that was it.

Interview Questions

• Are you planning on keep going with your studies or you want to live out of McDonald's salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Punta Gorda, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Punta Gorda, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Asked questions about me, talked about past employers, filled out paper work. Told me about company and its benefits, never told me about pay though so was confused about that for a while.

Anonymous Employee in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (East Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was extremely structured, all most as if they were basically required to read from a scripted set of questions. You have to understand that this is Mcdonald's, they have a huge global footprint and everything is regimented to be a certain way with no variance.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Huntsville, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

The person was really mean and pretended I was stupid for being a women. The guy said that there has never been a women in charge at that branch and that he said it would be pretty unlikely to change in the future. I thought he was being sarcastic but he said that my english was not good and that the costumers will not understand me.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer