McDonald's Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

181 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orchard, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Port Orchard, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interveiwed in the lobby at a table with the hiring manager. Very helpful and nice. Quick search over my application with questions. Making sure I had my food handlers card, where is see myself in the business and how to take care of the customers.

Interview Questions

• If I had my food handlers card? What hours I wanted to work, availability, mornings, days or nights. Any hobbies? How long I plan to work there?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, just be yourself and don't try and answer with what you think they want to hear. I made myself available and told them that I have a very open schedule which helped me get the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked general background questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McAlester, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (McAlester, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

It sucked really bad, they had a lot of roaches running rampant and I only declined because I WOULD NOT INFLUENCE ANYONE TO WORK THERE. Good luck to you all.

Line Cook/Cashier Interview

Interview

I would like to assist the company with progression and team work and properly assist team leaders and work ethics and pull hours that others complain about working which makes there organization more benificial profets.

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Port Orange, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I walked in and the manager asked me a few questions and took notes, and later gave me papers to sign and said he will contact me in a couple days. After a couple days, I got called back and went in to sign a few papers and was put into orientation where they train you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee is giving a hard time with you?   1 Answer

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Interview

Called after applying in 1 day went in and talked to the hiring manager. Overall it was really easy and nothing to stress about. I was called a day after the interview letting me know that i had been hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy interview then got the job. Was called for an interview, went in, interviewed with the manager, declined after being pay rate. As it is too low for me.

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Hiring was easy. I just had to submit my application then they asked me when I could work. I ended up working just a few days after. The only thing was that once I started it was with new management so it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

They asked a few questions and checked my history. They also asked me Good and easy questions have I ever worked somewhere Else. Also do I get in trouble or stay to myself and rather hang with myself instead of being around other people.

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Gary, IN).

Interview

Can you play really enjoyed the interview process and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to get a job with McDonalds there were a lot of questions about my prior work history and how I got along with other people which I thought was strange because I don't get along with other people and it was my first job so we didn't have a lot to talk about but I found out that me and the manager had common interests and that we liked beer thank you.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had any prior work history   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not know about negotiation phases during the job interview process otherwise there would have been discussions and negotiations.