McDonald's Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,670 Interview Reviews

1.6

1,670 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

My appointment was at 5pm, and apparently they had another interview at the same time so the hiring manager asked me if I could please just wait since the other girl was there first. I waited for about 20 minutes. After that he came over to me, asked me a couple of questions and briefly described how McDonald's worked and what I would be doing. He asked for my food handlers card and said he was going to go file the paperwork and he would be back. About 20 minutes later, he came back and had a uniform sizing sheet, then scheduled me for a few days to work, and went to go get me a copy of the day I would be going to orientation and when I would be working. Overall it was a very easy interview and the questions asked were very few.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to clean tables and bathrooms and any other thing we need you to do?   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The boss really wanted workers so it was short. Am I a fast learner. Can I follow directions what's my work history where I live if I had a resume and what's my avaliablity

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Valdosta, GA).

Interview

The interview is very easy just be yourself ask basic questions like why should we hire you? Pick schedule and go in for 2nd interview. They will ask about the hours you can work and how many hours your looking forward to.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Nashville, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

I let them know I'm there 20 minutes minutes before and buy a coffee. Manager comes out over an hour later, 40 minutes after my scheduled interview, saying that no one let him know I was there. He was very polite, and first just asked me to confirm my availability, and I saw a tear fall from his eye as I told him I'm willing to work overnight. The only interview question he asked was "Why McDonald's?" I answered, he went to talk to his boss, and he came back out with a note telling me when orientation was.

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Salem, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very easy and friendly interview process. The interview questions were very easy and talks about things about yourself. The hiring manager was very nice and the questions were super easy and quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Highlands, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (North Highlands, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Manager called for an interview. I was a little late but 2 managers interviewed me so they were happy with my energy and friendliness. Received a call later that day for a second interview. Turns out they hired me on that day and I'm starting in a couple days :) .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was very fast. I submitted an application and that same day I got a call to come in for an interview. I sat with the hiring manager at a table in the restaurant, she asked me a few basic questions, and I got it!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a McDonald's before?   1 Answer

Crew Mem Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Filled out an application at the store, had an interview later that week, and got a call two weeks later asking me to start after the weekend. Informal and professional enough.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle confrontation?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Interview

It was a relatively quick, 1-day interview that consisted of basic questions. It was conducted by the store's general manager and the kitchen manager due to the fact that the interview was for a cook opening.

Interview Questions

• If I were to be hired, what trait would I bring to the store that no other employee can offer?   Answer Question