McDonald's Crew Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Crew Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and Easy, you are able to talk one on one with the hiring manager. Once you do they will tell you to attend the seminar for all of the information you will need once you start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to dedicate yourself to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hialeah, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was smooth and gentle. Very nice welcoming manager. The experience was overall one that I was not expecting coming from a fast food chain restaurant and in the neighborhood it was in

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ridgeland, MS).

Interview

It went well and its a good place to learn how to be the best that you can. And to show the customers you are down for them and to let them know that you got their undivided attention. Also show the managers that you can achieve any obstacles that may be a burden for them but easy for you to do. I just love seeing customers with a smile on their face knowing i did a wonderful job.

Interview Questions

• What's gone make this job for u ?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in early and had to wait for her to be available. She asked me the usual stuff like why do I want to work there. If I was able to do certain things like clean and cook. And my future plans.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I got interviewed on the spot. I walked in while someone else was walking out. I saw that there was a manager present. I needed the money so I asked him if there were any open positions. Thankfully there was but they couldn't hire me part time.

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Olive Branch, MS) in November 2015.

Interview

Ending off asking me what can I do to benefit McDonald's. I responded and said to get more sales out at a presentable time , however, and satisfaction of the customers

Interview Questions

• How can u help benefit McDonald's, why do you want to work at McDonald's.   1 Answer

Crew Trainer Interview

Interview

Apply online.
    Interview is in person.
    great! just be yourself. make sure that you know show that you are willing to work and take orders. show enthusiasm, and that you are more than ready to learn.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you help two employees who are not getting along?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moreno, Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Moreno, Riverside, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Fast and simple. As long as you are yourself and you are friendly. They will call you back for a second interview. Don't over do your attire, just jeans a nice shirt or blouse and presentable hair. Depends which location it is but they usually just hire you based upon confidence and your availability.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The usual why would you like it here and why would we want you to work here. Make sure your appearance is good, but not too terribly fancy. This job is an easy one to get, which makes sense as it is a starting job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Crew Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

normal freaking interview for a minimum low wage freaking anybody can do job. I am an office manager who can't find a full time job and my daughter worked there as a manager and with an additonal job i am able to keep my house