McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,408 Interview Reviews

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lancaster, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I went to an open interview and it was good. I got a call a few hours later saying I and a few of my friends have a second interview the next day. We all went and the interviewer was intimidating and rude. All of us but one person who already knew the manger didn't get the job. The person who already knew the manager didn't even get asked any interview questions. All she was asked was about how she and her family was doing. We were told we will know by 5 that day if we got the job. No one received a call only that girl received an email a few days later.

Flipper Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at McDonald's (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

They asked me questions and I answered them. I tried very hard to answer the questions, some of which were very difficult. I subtly hinted that I has a very special set of skills which I'd learned in the SAS. I'm not sure that they believed me though.

Cheeseburger Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2017.

Interview

Kieth kept asking me how much I liked grease, I said I liked it a whole lot. I been using and saving grease for the last two decades. I know my grease

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Auburn, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Rigid and unfocused. Company management seemed to be grasping for mistakes and errors that were not there. Well performing individuals feel like their choices were wrong or invalid, but after your answers check out you get a chance. Turnover among managers is extremely high.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself type questions.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very good phone interview, they asked all the questions required, gave time for me to ask questions. could have been nicer with more motivation but no investigation in place for effort 10. Next time Link other experiences to the work force for understanding in the different sections

Interview Questions

• How many chesseburgers can i eat   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Asked me to interview consisted of my past experience. I didn't have much I could talk about since they were not interested in my video game accolades.

One interview question was they sampled how much change I would give a customer. I Couldn't do it so didn't get the job. Isn't that what computers are for?!

They asked how much change I should give if someone came in and gave me a 5 dollar bill and 3 quarters for a 99 cent ice cream cone.

I was like i'd give none cus yall ice cream machine is always out of order!

Interview Questions

• How much change should you give if the total was 4.37 and the customer gave you a 5 dollar bill?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint James, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint James, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

1st time - same as any other interview. "don't call us we'll call you."
    2nd time - again - "don't call us we'll call you."
    3rd time - same as 1st but i let slip that i have anixity. "don't call us we'll call you."
    4th time - *after 1 mouth waiting* "don't call us we'll call you."
    5th time - DIDNT EVEN GET TO TALK TO A PERSON. all i got was the same "we'll call you if we need help."

PS - Little Ceasers doesn't count as fast food.

Any Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bristol, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very hard interview followed by the manager lying to my face saying there were no training workers on the floor when I saw people training with them before I went in and after.

The questions also caught me off guard, I was not expecting them to be so obscure.

As these questions were like this I feel my interview was affected and thus I was not able to get the job. At least the woman on the till was friendly when I asked for the manager.

Interview Questions

• Who is your role model?

What does respect mean to you and why?   1 Answer
    • What's more important, friendliness or fastness?   Answer Question
    • What does respect mean to you and why?   Answer Question

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call in 2 weeks the wait was very long but when I got the phone call I knew I was going to get the job but I didn't they said I was over wualified

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fresno, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.