McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017
3,585 Interview Reviews

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied to a couple different McDonald’s in the area .Took about 3 weeks to get a call and my interview was the next day. I arrived for my interview early and had to wait for a manager for about 5-10 minutes since she was conducting other interviews that day also. The manager was really nice. She asked me a couple questions about my work history and why she should hire me at McDonald’s. I must have done something right because she gave me and offer immediately following my interview and sent me to orientation the following Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lancaster, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

We shook hands..it want very well we talked for 10 minutes . I hope to here from them next week they told me to call them back. Hopefully to here back from them soon I really like the interview I hope they liked me.

Interview Questions

• What did I like about working at McDonald's   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mount Vernon, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I sat in the lobby with umpteen other teenagers who wanted the job also, the only order was by who got there first. The interview was quick, and the interviewer was uninterested and distracted. It only took 10 minutes. They held interviews every week.

Crew Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tacoma, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied via indeed, got a call a week later to schedule an interview, went to resturant for interview, sat down with store manager. She asked very few questions, told me about the benefits McCorp offered and gave me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Is there any specific reason you'd like to work for McDonalds over other restaurants?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Peoria, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application and spoke with manager. There isn't really much to add. It's a basic job, and a straightforward process. They all seemed to be fine people. I preferred not to spend prolonged periods standing, so we decided it wasn't a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Alameda, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Really easy all they want from me was a ServSafe and I got the job. The manager at this chain was really professional in the hiring process and layed everything out so I didn't get confused

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I went into the manager's office for the interview. He was nice and there were cameras in the room so don't worry he wasn't able to do anything wrong. I sat down and told him a little bit about myself and then I started doing various paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

The first round was a phone call, where they asked standard human resource questions. Then they told me to call them back at the end of the week. Once I did, I was then invited for the second round. The Second round was an in-person with the manager.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tacoma, WA) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy and very causal. Dressing professional isn't necessary since its a fast food chain. But definitely don't show up in jeans. Don't sound too well rounded because you may come off as being over qualified or arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      How did you hear about this?
      Why McDonalds?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

They called me in and said how was my day. I sat down they gave me a lecture on McDonald’s. Then I went over to their hiring manager and they explained what they wanted out of an employee then I got the job.