McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,982 Interview Reviews

1.8

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Greensboro, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Interview is easy. Will hire you also long as you are a straight forward person. Mostly hires shift managers for inside the store to see if you have the right work ethic. Best thing to do makes sure that you are ready entirely of this position.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online, invited to an instore interview and OJE (on job evaluation)
    invited back to sign all the documents and get uniform
    Very easy and simple
    Was a bit of confusion as they sent me and 3 others to the wrong place then said it was our fault - even though 3 people turned up to the same place at the same time and all had been told the same thing

Interview Questions

• General questions - things like examples of when you have had to work under pressure etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (West Covina, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed and got the job the same day. Not much to say about the interviewing process. They just want to know that you can smile and operate a cash register. They also want you to be available to an open schedule. Meaning you work when they schedule you in.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions just wanted someone friendly with the right availability   Answer Question

McDonalds Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Conyers, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for cashier at McDonald's in GA. And the process was quick as easy it was an open call one on one interview she calls you up and ask the questions and then she tells you if you're hired. After that you go through orientation

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who had a mistake with their order?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haslingfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Haslingfield, England (UK)).

Interview

The process involved filling in the online application form before having a face to face interview and then attending a training day before beginning the job. The interview was quite friendly and was mainly focused on why I wanted the role and what experiences in previous jobs I had held that I thought may be applicable at McDonald's.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience of working with members of the public?   Answer Question

Real Estate Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

When through an intermediary. I was not in contact with my employee, but in contact with a middle man who sent in my resume to the company and did a first round screening. Had one in-person interview after screening and was contact the same night through the middle man about receiving the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me one time you have overcome a difficult situation? What was the situation and how were you able to get past it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got called in for an interview he ask me a couple of question about my background and what school i attended. He told me about the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Corry, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and had to wait for 20 minutes. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and was very basic. The interviewer kept telling me how much he hated it when people didn't answer their phone when he called, and to stay by mine the next day to wait for his call with either a "yes" or "no". He never called and though I reached out a few days later and left my name I never did hear back.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Belleville, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

But beware! When it comes to an effective recruiting strategy to hire new talent for a position within your organization, there are steps that should not be neglected, even if some of them may seem unnecessary to you at first.

Here are 7 essential steps for an all-inclusive selection process that will allow you to be as successful as possible in your hiring efforts!

After having properly written the job description, post it on the right platforms and ask yourself who will be receiving or forwarding your message. Consider social networking, job search sites, professional orders, bulletin boards, universities, newspapers, SEO on your website, etc. The possibilities are endless!

Interview Questions

• In a world where everything happens very quickly and where we relentlessly try to save time, it may be tempting to try to eliminate what we consider to be less important. And that’s normal!

1- Job posting: choosing the right platforms

Word of mouth is an effective way to communicate the benefits of your company and its culture, but is it the most appropriate way to find a suitable candidate? Maybe not.

1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

Fill out an application. Turn in application. Get an interview scheduled. Show up to interview. Introduce yourself to the interviewer and visa versa. Answer a lot of questions the interviewer has about your background, skills, and qualifications. Ask the interviewer a lot of questions about the company.