McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017
3,701 Interview Reviews

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Channelview, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Channelview, TX).

Interview

Applied online and got called that same week. Interview was easy, the manager just asked me if I had transportation and what hours I could work. They did do a criminal background check but no drug test.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Applied then called and called until they gave me an interview. My home girl hooked me up with the job she was actually a manager there so once I got in that interview it was "easy money"

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Grill or drive-thru?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

super easy, not a lot of questions, just what hours i can work and how well can i work with people were the only questions. manager told me that i had to give her a copy of my ID and social security card to get what i needed for orientation which is only one day for a few hours at another location then training starts a few days later back at the location i applied to. so easy i literally didn't believe it until they gave me my uniform. i remember thinking "it can't be that easy...what's the catch?"

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Short And quick They asked Basic Questions tells and Abouy Uourself Etc Etc Didn’t have Any problems the hiring manager was nice and very helpful easy going Nothing To difficult Just Keep Saying eliable

Interview Questions

Interview

I had already worked in the store for some time. The interview process was very informal because of this. Overall training took about four months and was completed during my normally scheduled shifts.

Interview Questions

• Glassdoor makes me fill this out   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

the entire interview process and all was very very easy! manager was chill. basically only wanted to know if you can work overtime. they did not drug test me which is awesome

Anonymous Employee in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

Open interviews were happening so I went in and applied. Manager seemed rushed, but it made the interview go quicker i think. I was very nervous before I got there but then found there was nothing to worry about

Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scott, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Scott, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

Asked Questions about myself for example who i am who do i describe myself as why did i decide to apply at mcdonald’s are you ok with cleaning bathrooms and things like that.

Interview Questions

• are you social do you like to talk?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tucson, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

First I turned in my application online. I called a few days later and asked for an interview. I got interviewed the next day at the location and offered the job.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orchard, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Port Orchard, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interveiwed in the lobby at a table with the hiring manager. Very helpful and nice. Quick search over my application with questions. Making sure I had my food handlers card, where is see myself in the business and how to take care of the customers.

Interview Questions

• If I had my food handlers card? What hours I wanted to work, availability, mornings, days or nights. Any hobbies? How long I plan to work there?   Answer Question