McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017
3,103 Interview Reviews

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Was given the inquiry of weather or not I was still interested in the quiet small and well low equipped potion of value, crew member, giddy I responded yes, I am still of the quality interested in this position. More so I was whisked to a vehicle to accept such an esteemed and most verily did I drove, to this importunity of vast importance. on the phone, came in, sat down at a booth, was asked about three question all the most generic possible questions, hired on spot,

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time you preformed above and beyond customer service?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went in the restaurant, asked for a application, wrote my info and availability; handed them my application same day then got an interview the next day. Basically asked me what my availability was and the interview to me was basically a friendly conversation between me and the hiring manager. She asked where I felt comfortable working and other questions (That I don't remember). Overall it was a pretty easy interview and anybody can do it if they just come in with a smile, direct eye contact and a positive attitude.

Now I already attended the Orientation they have; (Writing more info, signing papers and going page by page of the mcdonalds policies with the orientation instructor.) then after the orientation I should receive a call from my manager after turning my folder (from the orientation) to the mcdonalds I'm working at.

Interview Questions

• When are you able to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Buffalo, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online about two weeks ago. Got a a call from the manager asking me to come in for an interview the next day. Wore a blouse, slacks and flats. Was super nervous cause this was my first interview (I've had volunteer work and freelance jobs but nothing steady). Arrived 10 minutes early, manager introduced himself and told me to have a seat and wait. He apologized for the wait was really friendly. He asked really straightforward questions and took notes; mostly about my availability. Brought a folder with a resume and pen, he said it wasn't necessary but still looked at it. Overall interview lasted about 10 minutes, told me I was hired and could start orientation next week and to bring my ss card and ID.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was extremely unorganized. The interviewer had no idea that I was coming because it was another manager who actually accepted my application. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt and say it was just this location, but I'm not sure..

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose McDonald's over other fast food places?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Liverpool, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

So I applied to McDonalds near my house, had to go call them to follow up on my application, went for an interview 3 days later which was a Monday. The interview was easiest thing EVER. PLEASE DON'T STRESS IT.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Tell me about yourself?
      What's your age?
      Do you have working papers?
      What do you want to do (Kitchen, Customer Service, Etc)?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ocala, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied week ago and the HR called on phone and they want me to interview the next day. The HR,manager and crews are really nice to me when I went there for interview in Maricamp Ocala Florida. The interview is really great just be honest in everything that they will gonna ask on you its just all about you and what will be your contribution to the McDonald if they hire you and once they feel that your really want that job then definitely they will hire you that day.

Interview Questions

• *First level of questions just basic information's about you and your life.
      *Second level of questions consisting of availability of you in the job, your best qualities, what will be your contribution to them,what made you decided to apply there,things that you know about McDonald so better do advance research or watch on YouTube before the interview,if you have reliable transportation.
      *Last question, "why should we hire you?" .
      1 Answer

crew members Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2017.

Interview

They were excited because I had 10 to15 years experience. And asked if I was interested in being a manager. And if I was able to work weekends. And yes was the kicker.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Huron, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Port Huron, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

It was by phone and took at least fifteen minutes. They asked about school and work experience. What were my strengths and weaknesses and why I thought that I would be a great fir for the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

45 minutes and it asked questions on how was my background life and what was my credit like . It also asked for simple things such as birth address school education levels and then it gave me scenarios to see what would i do in those situations

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge City, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cambridge City, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I wasn't even asked any questions. They asked me when I would be able to work, took my background check, and trained me with videos. They kind of just threw me into things hoping that I would eventually get with the flow; I've been told it is like this at many McDonald's.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in fast food before?   1 Answer