McDonald's Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Simple questions why do you want to work here no experience necessary had to watch videos if they clases you back you got the job if you got another date to go back you watched videos did a walk through of the store signed papers

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Tall Timbers, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tall Timbers, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Simple and quick with no real focus on anything, it was very much a test to see if I had the capability to push a button multiple times a day without getting tired

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy. Basic question like why you want to work here? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Dress casually. The whole interview process won't take more than 30 mins.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Very brief and easy going. The manager was very nice and charismatic. Was in and out in less than half an hour, and even treated myself to a mcgriddle afterwards.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Normal process, structured recruitment and standard questions. Apply online, then phone interview and in-person interview with many of the different standardized questions and describing previous work experiences with similar roles.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was conducted in a McDonald's restaurant and consisted of relatively simple questions. It proceeded as a regular interview, I handed in my resume and CV, told her a bit about myself and then she began asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you encountered guests that would not comply and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Casablanca (Morocco)) in May 2014.

Interview

came in one day, and asked if they were hiring. they said yes. The manager came out and agreed to give me an interview so they gave us food to taste and asked us how we felt about it. I answered I'm lovin' it... I was hired on the spot ;)

Interview Questions

• The gave us food to taste and asked us how we felt about it   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

gave my resume and they led me through kitchen to see how operations are done. Then briefed me on the POS system before having a sit down interview with the store manager

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call the next day to come in for an interview. Interview was conducted with the store manager, which took 20 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

the interview process was plain and simple. They conducted a phone interview first and then gave a date for in person interview with the manager. The interview was straight forward questions and answers. tell me about yourself? why do you want to work here?