McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,045 Interview Reviews

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bradenton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Came in to restaurant waited in line with customers then told employee I was there for interview. I was given a cup to drink something and told it would be a few moments. I waited about 5-10 minutes then one of the owners of the franchise came out Introduced himself and the interview began. He started off by asking about some of my previous work history that he was curious about from my application. Then he moved on to others asking how long I had worked there and what type of things I enjoyed and didn't.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online then at the night of that day I received an offer for interview. The interview was not difficult. They asked simple questions. The interviewer was trying to be formal despite of my humorous personality.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Newport News, VA).

Interview

I waited about an hour in the lobby for the hiring manager to come out. She looked over my resume and letter of recommendation. Then she asked pretty basic questions: Strenghts/weakness, why McDonald's, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They made me come in for 3 interviews, then they sent me an offer letter. Then I went in for an orientation. And then I was placed at a location and started work

Interview Questions

• Give us a time where you had a problem and how you felt with it   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Called and asked if I had any criminal record. I didn't. Met on site with a manager and they explained that I needed to go through training.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ocala, FL).

Interview

Alot of talking about and how to treat customers...and talk with the manager about how everything works..Customer service, made yea and fries also handed out orders.. clean, sweep, mop, and clean tables..

Interview Questions

• Do my job fast and correctly. Also clean, be prepared for anything including customers. Very family friendly..   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such.

Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick and Easy, you are able to talk one on one with the hiring manager. Once you do they will tell you to attend the seminar for all of the information you will need once you start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to dedicate yourself to this job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Arguing With Stupid People1 month ago
    Bird's famous "left handed" game against Portland: he shot every shot
    left-handed, 42 points, won the game. Bird always needed challenges to
    perform at his peak.

Interview Questions

• Arguing With Stupid People1 month ago
      Bird's famous "left handed" game against Portland: he shot every shot
      left-handed, 42 points, won the game. Bird always needed challenges to
      perform at his peak.
      1 Answer

Kitchen Hand Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was an Easy one on one interview process, all you need to do is go on their website and choose online job application. they will call you for an interview after they got your application.