McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017
3,579 Interview Reviews

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went in for a first interview and was interviewed by a young man who had never interviewed before. So I was his first interview I thought it went well he went over the main questions he had written down. Called a week later to follow up and was asked to come in for a second interview this time it was the store manager. He was very distracted but asked basic questions about pass jobs. Once again thought it went well he was saying "great" and "perfect" after my answers. Called a week later talked to the hiring manager she asked my name and then a few moments later asked for my phone call and said she'd call me back. Never called me back. Could have just told me they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer wasn't happy with there meal?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, just be yourself and don't try and answer with what you think they want to hear. I made myself available and told them that I have a very open schedule which helped me get the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked general background questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I got a call about a week or so after filling application. I answered a few questions over the phone about my availability, whether I was in school, whether I had worked for McDonalds in the past and then I was asked to come in for an interview the next day. I went in and there where about 10-12 other applicants waiting in the lobby. The manager was sitting at a table interviewing each person. The interviews were quick and my turn came up. I showed two forms of i.d. and was asked my uniform size and told to come back for orientation the next day. I went the next day and it was just paperwork and receiving my uniform. I was told to come in the next day for training and the rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at McDonald's before? If so where and when.

What hours are you available to work?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Apple Valley, CA).

Interview

Easy, 15 min. Long, manager was friendly. She seemed very interested in my career choice after she asked if I attended college. I was offered the job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Burlington, VT) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call back the next day. We agreed on an interview date later that week. I arrived at the time a little early and she was interviewing another person which made me a little more nervous. We sat down at one of the tables and she basically asked my availability and if I was comfortable washing dishes. After I stated my availability she said they were going to hire me. I was given a date for orientation that I've yet to attend but will later this week.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in September 2017.

Interview

I got to their office 15 minutes early so the lady at the desk had me wait a moment. Another lady walks out asking my availability and if I had any forms of ID with me. Basically right then and there I had the job, just have to fill out paperwork and then I get my uniform.

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bronx, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online , got called a couple weeks later asking my availability l. Went to the first interview it was basic questions asked then was sent to a 2nd interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast and neutral! Was asked basic questions such as work and customer experience. Skills & availablity. I was applying for franchise so they ask about piercings and tattoos. Advising What you can and can not wear.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hartford, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied and called 3 days after and got an interview the following week. The day of the interview I walked in and the interview it’s self was a piece of cake the hiring manager just asked my availability and hired me on the spot

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Spartanburg, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

the employer emailed me to request an interview after applying on Indeed- I called and left message- employer texted me that he would call to followup- he never followed up