McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,407 Interview Reviews

1.7

Counter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Albany, NY).

Interview

Super fast and easy, basically reviewed over my availability. Sat down with the district manager, this was the first and last time I saw him. Super friendly and wanted to give me the job, or anyone for that matter.

Mcdonalds Fry Cook Interview

Interview

Called after applying in 1 day went in and talked to the hiring manager. Overall it was really easy and nothing to stress about. I was called a day after the interview letting me know that i had been hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhorn, WI

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Elkhorn, WI).

Interview

Takes a week to a few months. Didn't want to take a job because of all of the members. Very rude and not so nice. I decided to go to another franchise

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Davenport, IA).

Interview

It was pretty chill, he just asked the basic questions so it wasn't very nerve wracking, he looked through my application as we were talking. He offered me a job and told me when orientation was right afterwards.

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Interview from the manager at the store you want to work at. If you are considered, you are then interviewed by the hiring manager. If she think you would be a good fit for the job, you will attend orientation. That process will last about 2 or 3 hours. After orientation you will be called in for work.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied on a Friday and got called for an interview on Monday, I walked in and it took about ten minutes. They mainly just asked when I could start and my availability. It was the easiest interview I've ever done.

Manager Interview

Interview

The usual interview process where I met with multiple people on three occasions. Similar questions asked at each round. They were kind and warm, but not creative. The office smelled like fries.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I applied online for a part time and they called me to interview on location. I interviewed with one of the managers who asked easy questions. I got hired after a few days of waiting.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and was called for an in-person interview about a week from my application. I was interviewed by the store manager and it took place in the restaurant. They asked questions pertaining to soft-skills.

Interview Questions

• Soft skills questions, for example, "Tell us a time where you went above and beyond"   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It didn't have anything interesting to point except lies ... covering up the real stress... there is racism and laziness at the job... you get treated like a slave you don't do just your job but all jobs