McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017
3,490 Interview Reviews

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

Was on the B enroll. Good at counting money and cleaning. Hard worker. Started working to save up for a car and to help me and my family and trying to save up for collage

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

Applied Online; Got called 2 days later for an interview; went in next day and got hired on the spot. Very easy, they also even offered me a drink.

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boynton Beach, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

My Interview was pretty funny. The manager was very chilled had me rolling and I was comfortable talkin to him.. didn make me feel awkward or nothing.. it was a piece of cake tbh. Easy job

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Temecula, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was this poster outside advertising that you could text a phone number as your application instead of going online, so I did that and got an interview the next day at 9AM. The manager arrived at 9:20, and she took me to the outside dining space to interview. It was easy, and she was nice.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

The process was simple for my first job, I applied online and gave them a call to inform them. Exactly a week later I called again asking if they were still hiring and they replied yes come by tommorow for an interview. I came in and waited because they were kind of busy, but it was no problem for me; then came the female manager greeting herself. She was polite and elegant and told me there computers were down so I filled out a paper application in 5.2 Mins. Then we sat down to talk and went over my general education and extracurricular activities that I participated in, meanwhile she asked the question when was the last time you were rushed and can you work in a fast paced environment? I answered back in high school volunteering in the cafeteria and of course I can for a first timer.

Interview Questions

• When was then last time you were rushed to cook or prepare something?   Answer Question
    • Can you work in a fast paced environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The first few days of waiting, I didn't get a call back. Later, one of the employees referred me, and I was called to set up an interview. I dressed semi-formal (button down, dress pants, dress shoes). They gave me a cup of water and we sat down at a booth for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (Bullhead City, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview of me and another women. The questions were kind of hard but I got the job and she didn't. Be respectful, she said a rude comment to me during the interview infront of the manager and I just agreed with her. The manager told us that we'd get a call in two weeks if we got the job, I got the call that day and she asked me to come in to sign papers. I gave short simple answers because I'm 17 and don't really know how to answer some ..

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for wanting a job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think your a good fit for mc Donald's ?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about our franchise?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you did something outgoing for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (West Covina, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I called in asking for an update on my application, they asked questions on my availability, then scheduled me for an interview two days later. I showed up, the manager had no idea who I was or that there was an interview scheduled so he asked me to wait for 15 minutes until he could get back to me. 15 minutes turned to 45, and ended with me asking another team member to ask if the interview should be rescheduled. She took my number and rescheduled me with her apologies, but to this day I still haven't been called.

Service Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Salem, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job on a hiring day and was hired without an interview. The managers were friendly but seemed a bit unorganized. This may be because the manager is new, but the process seemed slightly informal.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked when I turned in my application but there was no interview.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Branch, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (North Branch, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I got a call, came in a few days later, and had a second one the next day. The interview seemed a little inexperienced and it was a little awkward, but i did get asked to come back the next day for a second interview, and got it.