McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,992 Interview Reviews

1.8

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

I was lucky enough to visit the place on the day they were meeting with qualified members and basically got the job without facing an interview... I don't know how

Interview Questions

• Why are you working here? Work somewhere else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online and was pleasently surprised to get a call the next day to come in for an interview the following day. Showed up thirtys earlier and the interviewer met with me and another not long after. One on one, she was very polite and it was brief.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

it was easy they asked about school and if I was able to get there and my availability how are your communication skills can you talk are you able to lift 30 pounds are you could with computers can you make drinks.

Interview Questions

• How are your grades in school   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Sacramento, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had two 1:1 interviews. Both within one week. One was like a district manager and one I believe was the owner, the second didn't introduce themselves correctly. Monday I had the first interview and Thursday I had the second interview. The interviews were really easy. The first interview with the manager was chill and comfortable. The owner kinda grilled me and asked irrelevant questions. I guess it was understandable since he's making a decision that will affective his business.

Interview Questions

• FIRST INTERVIEW - Tell them about a time you dealt with bad customer service.   1 Answer
    • FIRST INTERVIEW - Why do you want to work for Mc Donald's?   1 Answer
    • FIRST INTERVIEW - Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • FIRST INTERVIEW - Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • SECOND INTERVIEW - (word for word literally)

What are we doing here?
      What stores have you worked for?
      What do I do for my current employer?
      Why did you choose law school and what do you plan on doing with your degree?
      I'm going to check your references.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cleveland, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

He asked why i want to work here. Also some personal questions about my family and activities i like. He explain what a crew member is and asked me what was my previous work history was at CVS pharmacy. Also he asked for my uniform size and took down my number. And shook my hand with a smile and that was it. I dont know if i got the job so can i have any advice.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal schedule?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbia, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

it was fairly easy, describe yourself, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you? etc. There were other potential candidates and they said they'll notify me in a week i wasnt hired though

Interview Questions

• What should make us want to hire you instead of one of the other attendees?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

It was Quick And Easy. Just The Basic What's & If's . As In What Would You Contribute To The Company & If A Certain Situation Happen How Would i Handle It.

Interview Questions

• What Will You Contribute To The Company?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Went to the manager and asked for a position, they had me sit at a restaurant table and we talked one on one. It was pretty informal so I didn't feel nervous at all. Very casual questions about what I wanted to do after college.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about my aspirations, why I wanted to work at McDonalds and how I would contribute.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy you apply online then you fill out a questionnaire. Next if you are not red flagged you are called in for an interview and if hired you go through an orientation which is done in the restraint and goes over all store policies. After that you call and get your hours

Interview Questions

• Do you have reasonable means of transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oviedo, FL).

Interview

I sat down with the manager and got the job on the spot. It was the managers last day and he hired me without any experience. This was about 8 years ago. The interview was very simple he only asked very basic questions. It was so long ago that I vaguely remember it.