McDonald's Kitchen Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Kitchen Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Tampa, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

Well we sat at a table in McDonald's took the most like 10 minutes she was the Store Manger she asked questions like why i chose that position, my availability, past job experiences, am i comfortable working in the kitchen. then she told me i had the job on spot that i would attend orientation the following week which was at a other mcdonalds then started few days after.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this position   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Kitchen Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

She sat me down and asked me a few questions about myself and my experience, very brief but not hostile. She just basically wanted to know what kind of person I was, probably not too concerned about experience. It was extremely easy to go through.

Interview Questions

• Are you generally a happy person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Parma, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a very fast interview. Just asked me simple things like why I wanted to work there. It was only like a 10 minute interview and he told me right away that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cedar Falls, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

After I applied in the store, I was asked by the Manager if I had time to sit down and review my application. I let her know that I had taken the online assessment already and she was going to check it out. I left and after an hour I was called to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had to work every other weekend but ended up every weekend(Saturdays). Not happy with that since original request was no weekends.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

-Phone interview
    -one on one with store manager. If all goes well you get a Final one on one interview with owner.

Owner tries to figure out your personality. Wants you to smile a lot.
    Each interview process asked the same question, Why do you want to work for McDonalds?

Interview Questions

• - Sell me this pen
      -why do you want to work for McDonalds
      -What is your availability like   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Archbold, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Archbold, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid back. They basically asked when I was available and what days and shifts I could work. It's not like I was applying for a professional job so it was really straightforward.

Kitchen Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

No interview, just had to get food handling license and the slip resistant shoes. After getting what i needed too I was able to get the job and i attended the orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Biloxi, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Biloxi, MS) in April 2016.

Interview

They ususally hire you on the same day as the interview. The hiring manager was okay. It felt like she had an attitude at the end of it to me. The interview questions were easy. But when it is your first interview and possible first job, you/ I was extremely nervous when talking and had to relax and calm myself down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mcdonalds?   Answer Question
    • What are your weaknesses? What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Have you been employeed before?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle working with rude customer? If you are stuck or need help, what would you do in the meantime while you wait for them to help you?   Answer Question

Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Average interview. Basic questions.

Kitchen Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bunbury (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bunbury (Australia)) in December 2012.

Interview

the interview was in the actual restaurant, which meant no privacy! didnt care to the fact other people were around watching the whole interview either...just rude!