McDonald's Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Corona, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Really it was not even an interview. The older lady that interviewed me was very nice and all we did was talk about dogs the who time. Going in i was very nervous but as we started talking I knew i had the job before she offered it to me. she didn't even tell me I got the job until the very end. She didn't even go into much detail, she just said ok so you are going to be working at the (blank) location and you start tuesday.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Allentown, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I was asked about previous work experience. If I can I handle with working with the public. Was I able to work weekends and holidays. How much experience did I have working in the food industry.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (South Bend, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

I was hired the same day I asked and submitted my application. There was no interview whatsoever. I imagine if there was an interview they would ask you can you speak and aren't a danger to yourself or the community. Just handed in my resume and was hired on the spot. Basically if you can walk upright they will hire you.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and it took a couple of days before they contacted me for a interview. I show up and did the interview and they said to come back to one more and then talk to the GM and she will make the final decision.

Interview Questions

• They ask me if i had an experience in the fast food industy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Milan, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by senior store manager and shift supervisor. Very friendly and informative process where they discussed the history and corporate structure of the organization. Talked about policies and best case practices and if the job seemed like a good fit for my skill set

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that can help our organization   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seabrook, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Seabrook, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

Greeted by kind employee. Manager took ten minutes to get out of what he was doing before he could sit down and chat. Initiated conversation by offering me a free drink. Kind gesture really. Then proceed to ask me, why i deserved a job at McDonalds. Continued on with kind demeanor and asked me right away about pay. Got right down to business. Nothing was as noteworthy as that. Just remember everyone from assistant manger and general manger where all very polite and willing to answer and and all questions and concerns i had regarding the job.

Interview Questions

• Your experience.
      How long are you planning to stay.
      Do I see myself in the companies distant future.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, just be yourself and don't try and answer with what you think they want to hear. I made myself available and told them that I have a very open schedule which helped me get the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked general background questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly took place in the lobby of the building. I was called and they liked my application so they sent me in for an interview. The interview went by very quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was more of a behaviorial interview. It is a minimum wage job, and they will not ask you complicated questions. They ask about what you do in school and free time.

Interview Questions

• Extracurriculars involved in at school   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy interview then got the job. Was called for an interview, went in, interviewed with the manager, declined after being pay rate. As it is too low for me.