McDonald's Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Seabrook, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Seabrook, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

Greeted by kind employee. Manager took ten minutes to get out of what he was doing before he could sit down and chat. Initiated conversation by offering me a free drink. Kind gesture really. Then proceed to ask me, why i deserved a job at McDonalds. Continued on with kind demeanor and asked me right away about pay. Got right down to business. Nothing was as noteworthy as that. Just remember everyone from assistant manger and general manger where all very polite and willing to answer and and all questions and concerns i had regarding the job.

Interview Questions

• Your experience.
    How long are you planning to stay.
    Do I see myself in the companies distant future.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

It was easy. I walked in and talked to the manager. Then they offered me the job. There wasn't much more than that. What else do I need to say. It was that easy.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Easy, only asked pretty basic questions about your background and what you're looking for in a job experience, etc. low stress, know basic info about yourself and your past experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fredericksburg, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

They had me apply online. Then brought me in to talk for 5 minutes. It was basically are you comfortable working in the kitchen part, then they'll feed you a line about a wage increase based on merit despite not being involved at the restaurant once a month

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • What are your desired hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Evansville, IN) in February 2019.

Interview

Great it was an opportunity to get out and find the job I wanted and and proper way to start off the new year and I have 2 kids i have to raise

Anonymous Employee in Lake Elsinore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lake Elsinore, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Nothing special. Was expecting at least a few questions. Manager went straight to the point and checked what hours I was available. If your hours match up well with what they need, theyll give you a paper to go to orientation, after which you'll attend and get a call back. It's basically getting hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Grueling four-day torture chamber. If I was a lesser man, I would have crumbled. I stood strong and put the interviewer in their place. You can't take attitude in an interview. You must show your dominance over management from the beginning or they will take advantage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Syracuse, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was fun and easy , I enjoyed talking to the other people who like food as much as I do yum yum yum, food is so good. SO i did not take the job because I like food so much that I would eat it all.

Anonymous Employee in Batesville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Batesville, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very laid back. No preparation needed. A lot of locals work there and it is easy to find connections. There's little room for major growth, but small raises are handed out here or there. The people there will become some of your best friends (but some your worst enemies). Good job for a high school student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lexington, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied got a call back the next day and was called in for an interview.
    The interview was very short and at the end of it I was offered the job immediately.