McDonald's Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

Short and sweet. They were very prompt in responding to my application. Interview was onsite and the questions were applicable to the job I would be performing. I was offered a job but received a better offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Called me for a interview came in and told them where I was going to school and how I heard About the job she asked about situations I would put myself in while working at the job

Line Cook Interview

Interview

It was an on the spot interview. I thought that it was pretty good. I told them about how I had dreams of creating the recipes to put on their menus and I wanted to start right there in the kitchen.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I saw myself in five years. I didn't want to say not with them   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Was pleasant but could ve been better since they acted like they didnt really care about anything but making you work a lot with low wages and unflexible nature of work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbus, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was straightforward, more of a personality question/test. They seem to have a tight working working group so they wanted to see if you would fit in. Just to see also if you have a good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with groups ? I   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy, interviewed with manager and started work the next week. She asked me to come back and speak with her manager. They both asked similar questions to see if I was ready to be employed.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was easy. Very very easy. Like it was very easy and I got the job. So that might be 30 words for you. No still under 30. I'll not be counting.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was nice, they gave me a cool little pen. they had a variety of questions about why i would like to work for them. i told them my passion for making and eating burgers, i also went on a rant about how sometimes work is made from passion and that cant be alter hard work pays off.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy in general, very conversational and friendly.The lady was very nice and asked easy questions. I was very nervous but I relaxed as the interview went through. It was a one-on-one interview and was conducted at a table in the store. I dressed casually for it. At the end of the interview, she told me I got the job.

Overall it was quite easy.

Interview Questions

• How did you balance your previous jobs with your busy schedule?   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Interview

interestin interview. lots of random questions asked.

Interview Questions

• if an irate worker came in with poor hygiene what would you do?   Answer Question