McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

1.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Luverne, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Luverne, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

it was very casual and quite easy, I got offered the job right then we sat in the front of the building and it too about 30 minutes then I had to go back the next day for paper work and that took about an hour

Interview Questions

• what are your goals within the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was alright. Answer them properly. After the interview they asked you for a background check. All i had to bring was my state ID and social security.

Interview Questions

• Are willing to work anytime we call you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicopee, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online in the middle of the night, woke up and had a phone call for an interview. Some time passed and I went in for the interview(Cleaned up and dressed casually but nicer than what I usually wear) Asked for so and so, sat and waited my turn. Interviewed in the lobby at a table, was asked a variety of questions. Practice what you're going to say ahead of time, questions may vary but its around 30 questions maybe a little less or more. (That interview broke me from my social anxiety shell) I'm unsure if I got hired that day but I ended up getting a uniform and had 3 "paid Training days" which the Crew Trainer showed me around and the basics of everything. I didn't remember everything so don't worry, it takes time to remember everything. I applied for Maintenance but took Crew since it was filled already.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with owner of a few McDonald's in my area. I was looking for a temporary weekend job doing landscape and minor maintenance. the owner had 3 stores and I would bounce from location to location. The questions were fairly easy and i was told I would need to be able to pass a mechanical test (just a few question like they have on an ASVAB)

Interview Questions

Had another offer come in at the same time.

Anonymous Employee in Rural Retreat, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rural Retreat, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called to meet the hiring manager for an interview, this store was desperate for quality help and I was hired on the spot after approval by the General Manager. This was just a few weeks before a franchise compliance inspection requiring extensive cleaning of the property to meet company standards.

Interview Questions

• You don't have any experience   1 Answer
    • How did you know we need a maintenance man?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cary, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good. They asked alot about my work history an background. The manager was pretty nice. Overall it went very well. The place has its ups an downs. But everyone seems really nice an honest at least i think. But its an okay job for beginners.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work there   1 Answer

Negotiation

My price from 8.00 to 8.25 an my days of work schedule

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

very easy interview. asked you basic questions. whats your job exp. what type of worker you are what are your plans for the future and why you want to work there if you work in that type of setting before. Pretty much all they asked me then just chatted a little to see my personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy they just hired me. no negotiaon on pay or anything though.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy interview, only asked me general questions like where I go to school, what my availability is, what my job history was, how well I get along with other people and my co workers, if I had a criminal record or not, just the general questions that were on the app too

Interview Questions

• What's your availability   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and when it concluded I was told I would receive a call in the following days to let me know if got the job. Two days later I was called and told i got it. A week later i went to orientation. All in all the interview was easy and it took about two weeks to hire

Interview Questions

• The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Walked to the hiring manager, answered a series of questions for about a half an hour. Afterwards we shook hands and the hiring manager gave me the information to obtain my uniform and told me when I would start.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked me how familiar I was good with electronics.   Answer Question