McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phila, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

There was no interview process. Jist filled an Application, and the General Manager told Me when to come back to receive My uniform. The same Day I started, I received the Uniform with Name Tag... Yet My name was Misspelled

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rome, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

They needed a maintenance person .i get there and there horseplaying and yelling. staff and managers. They where very disorganized and didnt remeber setting up the interview up but i show them an email so they give me paper application to fill out they dont want me for Mantance but for cook then they where rude and short and belittled all my past experience saying it was ganna be way harder here even though they keep double the staff and less revenue per hr told me i needed a hair cut and unpaid orientation.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for 8$ when they first said 9.50$   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eldon, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Eldon, MO) in November 2018.

Interview

My interview went professional the very easy and quick had no problem with the interview process. It was very thankful to have gotten hired the same day as my interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Elgin, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Fast and easy. Very few questions. Manager was pleasant and open minded. Restaurant was busy at the time. Small dining area with few patrons, mostly drive through patrons. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a problem getting up early   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bowling Green, KY) in September 2017.

Interview

Name introducing, prior years of experience, hours available, job description and duties. Background check for the job description. Prior attendance history with other employers. Discussion of the availability of hours, preferred hours and pay rate disired.

Anonymous Employee in Luverne, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Luverne, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

it was very casual and quite easy, I got offered the job right then we sat in the front of the building and it too about 30 minutes then I had to go back the next day for paper work and that took about an hour

Interview Questions

• what are your goals within the company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicopee, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online in the middle of the night, woke up and had a phone call for an interview. Some time passed and I went in for the interview(Cleaned up and dressed casually but nicer than what I usually wear) Asked for so and so, sat and waited my turn. Interviewed in the lobby at a table, was asked a variety of questions. Practice what you're going to say ahead of time, questions may vary but its around 30 questions maybe a little less or more. (That interview broke me from my social anxiety shell) I'm unsure if I got hired that day but I ended up getting a uniform and had 3 "paid Training days" which the Crew Trainer showed me around and the basics of everything. I didn't remember everything so don't worry, it takes time to remember everything. I applied for Maintenance but took Crew since it was filled already.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

my interview process was very long, and very easy as long as i answered the questioned carefully it was very easy and fast , but if you make a mistake it wont let you go on with the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Huntsville, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

It was an intense interview, because the hiring manager was rushing. He apparently had some people right after me so it was very rushy, and kinda didn't get a clear understanding of everything, he was trying to explain to me.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houma, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Houma, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

1) Internet application: need all your information,
    ID's and references ready 2) Phone call just to inform you to get to certain store for an interview with the manager 3) Easy interview face to face in the store took less than 15 minutes