McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Maintenance Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was alright. Answer them properly. After the interview they asked you for a background check. All i had to bring was my state ID and social security.

Interview Questions

• Are willing to work anytime we call you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with owner of a few McDonald's in my area. I was looking for a temporary weekend job doing landscape and minor maintenance. the owner had 3 stores and I would bounce from location to location. The questions were fairly easy and i was told I would need to be able to pass a mechanical test (just a few question like they have on an ASVAB)

Interview Questions

Had another offer come in at the same time.

Anonymous Employee in Rural Retreat, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rural Retreat, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called to meet the hiring manager for an interview, this store was desperate for quality help and I was hired on the spot after approval by the General Manager. This was just a few weeks before a franchise compliance inspection requiring extensive cleaning of the property to meet company standards.

Interview Questions

• You don't have any experience   1 Answer
    • How did you know we need a maintenance man?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cary, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

It was pretty good. They asked alot about my work history an background. The manager was pretty nice. Overall it went very well. The place has its ups an downs. But everyone seems really nice an honest at least i think. But its an okay job for beginners.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to work there   1 Answer

Negotiation

My price from 8.00 to 8.25 an my days of work schedule

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

very easy interview. asked you basic questions. whats your job exp. what type of worker you are what are your plans for the future and why you want to work there if you work in that type of setting before. Pretty much all they asked me then just chatted a little to see my personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy they just hired me. no negotiaon on pay or anything though.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy interview, only asked me general questions like where I go to school, what my availability is, what my job history was, how well I get along with other people and my co workers, if I had a criminal record or not, just the general questions that were on the app too

Interview Questions

• What's your availability   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the following day. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and when it concluded I was told I would receive a call in the following days to let me know if got the job. Two days later I was called and told i got it. A week later i went to orientation. All in all the interview was easy and it took about two weeks to hire

Interview Questions

• The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Walked to the hiring manager, answered a series of questions for about a half an hour. Afterwards we shook hands and the hiring manager gave me the information to obtain my uniform and told me when I would start.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked me how familiar I was good with electronics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Upper Darby, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Upper Darby, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process very basic, as expected. Met with the manager on duty and GM, they went through some basic questions, asked a few inappropriate personal questions, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions to be worried about. Be prepared to answer invasive questions about your personal life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told I would make 8.25 per hour, I was promised 9 per hour at the interview, and wasn't told I was making 8.25 per hour until 2 hours into my first day.

Anonymous Employee in Big Stone Gap, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Big Stone Gap, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

it took a couple weeks for the full process, but the interview was one on one. I heard of the open position, I applied online, I received a phone call for the interview, I went to the interview, I took a drug test, and a done a background check, after waiting for the results of the drug test and background check, within a couple weeks I got a call saying I got the job

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
McDonald's Maintenance Interview New York, NY Are willing to work anytime we call you?
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Philadelphia, PA How long have you been doing general maintanence?
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Rural Retreat, VA You don't have any experience
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Rural Retreat, VA How did you know we need a maintenance man?
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Cary, NC Why do i want to work there
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Mesa, AZ asked about job exp.
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Saint Louis, MO What's your availability
McDonald's Maintenance Interview The question were not difficult. Just the standard "Why do you want to work here" and "Tell me about yourself"
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Colorado Springs, CO The hiring manager asked me how familiar I was good with electronics.
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Upper Darby, PA No technical questions to be worried about. Be prepared to answer invasive questions about your personal life.
McDonald's Maintenance Interview Big Stone Gap, VA What makes you suitable for this position