McDonald's Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Testing, food safety, times available questions. Many people interviewing. Started late, ran late. Interruptions allowed by current employees. Very casual dress. Dress nicely but be prepared for everyone else to be slovenly.
Didn't ask about work history that much. Mainly hours available, family life, hobbies, friends. Was a little unique. Both store manager and district manager present. Both asked questions, sometimes a duplicate question just worded differently by each so I answered the same but different wording.
Honesty test-stupidest thing ever required by a company to hire with. This glassdoor requirement is getting on my nerves and i may just cancel this whole review because there isn't too much more to say.

Interview Questions

• What is the worse thing about customer service?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Burlington, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

We discussed background qualifications and experience. How did I hear about the position? What was my expected pay? Staff and management was very friendly. The manager was patient and didn't seem rushed.

Anonymous Employee in Apex, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Apex, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

standard interview and required McDonald's training. One on one interview with the area supervisor then the owner/operator. On the job working interview for the next week to decide if the job was for me and if they liked me as a manager.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to train for GM   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2010.

Interview

I walked in inquiring about a sign outside "Hiring Management". I spoke with the GM at that time. He looked at my resume and because of my previous employer knew what my skill sets were. We spoke briefly about what I did there. He called the DM and scheduled an interview for the next day. Before I left he had me go online and apply so I could take what I would call "what I would do in different situations".
    I met with the DM, we briefly discussed my background. I was told based on how I scored I was a match for their company. The next day I met with the Director of Operations and the DM. In that meeting I was told why I would want to work there and what my salary would be to start. Within a hour I was called and offered the position. I did accept and was schedule for orientation that evening. To me this was very out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any situational questions asked I had answered them on the test. We just discussed what I did for my previous employer.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in January 2009.

Interview

Sat down with the area supervisor and operations manager

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current employer and want to come here?   Answer Question
    • how would you handle certain situations   1 Answer