McDonald's McDonalds Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

1.6

87 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Met with manager to go over my past history and experience. It was a quick and easy interview. Manager was nice. No real complaints. Background check. Drug check. Pretty easy. Provide you with time shifts you will be working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy and straight forward very easy questions. Just have to know some basic McDonald's stuff like their sandwiches and some prices. Make sure you are very polite to the manager and let them habe a good impression on you. Make good eye contact and be presentable. Dress nice and make sure you come early for your interview if at all possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for McDonald's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Wylie, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lake Wylie, SC).

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. Really there is nothing to getting the job, just as long as you are available during certain hours of the day. Everything is all good until you actually start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, everything was quick and easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orange, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in for an open interview on the last day. He asked me questions about how many hours I would work and what would happen during school because I was a high school student. He was very friendly and the questions were fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Athens, GA).

Interview

It was a very casual process. It was my first job I'd ever applied for so I was slightly nervous but the manager made me feel comfortable. They just asked me to introduce myself, asked if I had any experience, and then told me I had the job and I signed my papers right then.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The manager was very nice she was very understanding and actually listened to what I unlike some others, but she asked me some simple questions and we discussed somethings and then she said that if I get a call later then I will have a good chance at the job.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a better fit to work here then the others?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West New York, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (West New York, NJ).

Interview

I heard they were hiring through a school friend and i asked for an application form the manager.Had a interview with the manager the next day, got a call form him the day afterour interview asking me to use the computer program they have to assess future employees. Got the job after the assesment.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions such as my desired schedule, future plans, and work and life experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed the interview very business savvy an right to the point she told me what she needed I told her what I can do an she was very helpful an understanding

Interview Questions

• Tell them something about myself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I'm in high school and my friend offered me a job at McDonald's he's been working there since 2014, i was like sure so he told his boss about me and i went after school to talk to her she asked my a couple questions and i got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do on your free time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Stone Mountain, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy I walked in the manager asked me questions about my previous job experience and my availability and basically gave me the job on the spot. The manager was really nice and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous job and why are you looking for another one.   1 Answer