McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions

1.5

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

Pretty typical interview process, applied online for the crew job and they contacted me for the interview. Went through a fairly typical set of interview questions. Asked me if I had any questions. Let me know they'd reach out and go from there.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what my past experience in fast food was and if I could handle the fast pace of the work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was very easy, they practically hire anybody. I applied online and they called me the next day wanting a first interview with the store manager, then they called me again for a second interview by then it was a for sure thing that i had been hired because they gave us the uniform and start date

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Redding, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It took few days before I got the call for interview after applying and few weeks for call back and set up schedule for orientation but the interview was pretty quick and painless. I came in for the interview earlier than the time frame and we sat at the back while there was few customers sitting in the background. The interview questions was like basic and asked about 5 which I answered in my very best as possible. Remained my enthusiastic behavior, confident through out and kept it professional. Left with handshake and smile. Wrote a thank you letter afterwards.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It took them two weeks to get back to me. The interview was pretty short and simple. The manager met with me and interviewed me for about 15 minutes. Didn't end up taking the job because I got hired somewhere else.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was less than 15 minutes. The Manger just asked about my interests the amount of time that I'm available. And my future with the company.She also asked when school ended and about my means for transportation was. How far the work place was from my home.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

They do a lot of stupid and boring stuff, all you really have to do is answer all the questions correctly and make sure that you don't look smart. Sometimes being to " full of potential" is a deterrent to these people. Apparently if you're smart, you won't stay.

Interview Questions

• Do you have plans on going to college.   1 Answer

Stigma.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

My worked a little different. I came in after I searched for jobs, than went to the interviews. I got hired right away. I wasn't asked for a resume at the very beginning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was asked if I can start right away

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. I waited for them to contact me, but they never. A week after I submitted an application, I called the McDonald's I'd applied at to check the status of my application. They asked me to come in for an interview the next day. Went in, asked for the manager, was offered a free drink, and I met the hiring manager. Never simple interview. I gave him my resume and told him my available times, and that was basically it. No interview questions asking about my experiences, why I wanted to work there, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ME

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Scarborough, ME) in July 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and got a call the next day. We set up the interview for 3:00, I was offered a drink and we began the interview. He went over my application to make sure everything was correct, I checked and signed. The questions started to begin and since this is my first job. He asked about experiences regarding teamwork. For example: "At McDonald's everything must be done quickly and orderly in order to achieve the order".

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had that involved using teamwork?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

Interview was very relaxed, with no difficult questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation