McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's McDonalds Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.5

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It took them two weeks to get back to me. The interview was pretty short and simple. The manager met with me and interviewed me for about 15 minutes. Didn't end up taking the job because I got hired somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Lititz, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lititz, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Short and to the point. They ask a few questions and you Basically get hired on the spot.then fill out some forms and wait for them to call you. THEY WANT ME TO PUT 30 WORDS and really there isn't 30 word to describe the interview. Plus I was 16 when I started. Not too much else to say.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was less than 15 minutes. The Manger just asked about my interests the amount of time that I'm available. And my future with the company.She also asked when school ended and about my means for transportation was. How far the work place was from my home.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (High Point, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed yet professional. My interviewer was a very open person and hired me on the spot. Tips to being hired: Smile A LOT. Have a good attitude. The McDonald's atmosphere is centered around excellent customer service and a smile is the first thing they look for.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want the job?
      What hours do you want?
      Where do you go to school?
      Are you willing to shave facial hair?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The GM calls you and asks you if you can come in for an interview at their store. They just pretty much get right to into the questions. Send you to the orientation and your hired. Its a GUARANTEED JOB nothing to panic over you got it already.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was very easy, they practically hire anybody. I applied online and they called me the next day wanting a first interview with the store manager, then they called me again for a second interview by then it was a for sure thing that i had been hired because they gave us the uniform and start date

Anonymous Employee in Redding, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Redding, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It took few days before I got the call for interview after applying and few weeks for call back and set up schedule for orientation but the interview was pretty quick and painless. I came in for the interview earlier than the time frame and we sat at the back while there was few customers sitting in the background. The interview questions was like basic and asked about 5 which I answered in my very best as possible. Remained my enthusiastic behavior, confident through out and kept it professional. Left with handshake and smile. Wrote a thank you letter afterwards.

McDonalds Crew Interview

Interview

Pretty typical interview process, applied online for the crew job and they contacted me for the interview. Went through a fairly typical set of interview questions. Asked me if I had any questions. Let me know they'd reach out and go from there.

Interview Questions

• Asked me what my past experience in fast food was and if I could handle the fast pace of the work   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in March 2011.

Interview

I originally applied to a different McDonald's than the one I currently work at. The store manager there said the crew didn't get a lot of hours, so he would send me to another location-if that was okay with me. So I went to the other location after the first interview with that manager. When there, I spoke with the supervisor Ronald, had a small interview with him, and then spoke with the store manager Crystal. They both liked me and told me I had good eye contact, and I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the case of dealing with an irate customer?   Answer Question

McDonalds Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer made it comfortable and easy for me to answer all the questions and conducted the interview in a very light and positive manner.