McDonald's McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.6

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The usual why would you like it here and why would we want you to work here. Make sure your appearance is good, but not too terribly fancy. This job is an easy one to get, which makes sense as it is a starting job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in May 2011.

Interview

You are called into meet the hiring manager. They will ask you questions about past employment, qualities, etc. It is an easy interview if it is with a sociable manager.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pensacola, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

It's been years since I've been interviewed. Also, I had a close friend who got me my job at an early age. My interview was quick and painless, no judgement or prejudice when hiring.

Interview Questions

• The main question they ask was, do you have any questions for them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ridgeland, MS).

Interview

It went well and its a good place to learn how to be the best that you can. And to show the customers you are down for them and to let them know that you got their undivided attention. Also show the managers that you can achieve any obstacles that may be a burden for them but easy for you to do. I just love seeing customers with a smile on their face knowing i did a wonderful job.

Interview Questions

• What's gone make this job for u ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in early and had to wait for her to be available. She asked me the usual stuff like why do I want to work there. If I was able to do certain things like clean and cook. And my future plans.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

you go online to the website, you get an email, they bring you in for interview, you get the job, you walk around needlessly all day on your first day, they probably dont know youre coming for your first day

Interview Questions

• not a question, but you would be asked to walk around the lobby and tend to customers in the best way you possibly could.   1 Answer

Negotiation

nope

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy as neurosurgery, apply online, receive an email within a few business days asking for you to come in store for an interview. Chat with the restaurant manager for 10 minutes before being released and then sent an email confirming your recent success in the application process.

Interview Questions

• What would you prefer to work, front or back area?   1 Answer

McDonalds Crew Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

laid back, very relaxed friendly. i was offered a drink and had the interview on DA. we chatted for a bit and then the role was described to me, in more detail. you can tell then and there if youv'e got the job or not

Interview Questions

• if you could be any brand what would it be   Answer Question
    • whats more important friendly service or quick service   1 Answer