McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

1.6

155 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Enfield, CT).

Interview

I applied online. I think all applications are online. Less than a week later, I got a call for an interview. I met with an extremely nice woman where they asked me extremely standard questions. Got a call within a week saying I was hired. My boyfriend's brother applied on a Wed. got called that night, interviewed on Thursday, and got the job on Friday.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to multitask.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Parsons, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Parsons, WV).

Interview

Group setting. The manager met with a group of 4 people. She explained the uniform and grooming standards. She further explained scheduling and the requirements for requesting time off.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that you will be required to work weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

I was lucky enough to visit the place on the day they were meeting with qualified members and basically got the job without facing an interview... I don't know how

Interview Questions

• Why are you working here? Work somewhere else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

it was easy they asked about school and if I was able to get there and my availability how are your communication skills can you talk are you able to lift 30 pounds are you could with computers can you make drinks.

Interview Questions

• How are your grades in school   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

it was actually quite simple. i didn't even apply to the one i interviewed at. they sent my application from another location in and the interview was on the spot

Interview Questions

• What times can you be here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Enterprise, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Enterprise, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

My first interview went very good, it did not last too long, she mainly asked a lot of basic questions but I have a second interview tomorrow and I am extremely nervous and not sure what to expect tomorrow. My first interview I wore a purple blazer with a black designer top underneath with an expensive skirt and flats. It was dressy but not too much, the guy in front of me wore jeans and a Tshirt and he received no offer, first impressions are Everything!!

Interview Questions

• Why McDonald's?   1 Answer
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • If a customer asked for no onions on a burger but received onions, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I applied online and went in about a week later for an interview. I asked for the manager I was told to ask for, and we sat at one of the tables in the lobby. The interview lasted about 10-15 minutes. Just remember to be honest and be yourself!

Interview Questions

• What do you do with your free time, when you wouldn't be at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Providence, RI) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was laid back the hiring manager basically asked about school and that was pretty much it he seemed nice, it took a while because he had already hired a lot of people so i had to wait about a month and half to finally get hired when i called him back regarding my application and got invited to Orientation which was pretty much signing a bunch of papers and uniform sizes and all that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Laurel, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

Overall I can say that my interview went well.I was very nervous, but once I the interview started i overcame it. I was also asked several questions and what was my availability.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have to work for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oxford, AL).

Interview

Very disorganized orientation, 4 hour long online training on the first day, the interview was less than 10 minutes, and I felt like I had to ask most of the questions, but I got the answers I needed.