McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Memphis, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

the interview was very easy. all they were looking for was a smile. never talk about you when they ask about you, talk about your surroundings. don't be shy nor with a frown on your face make them smile even harder

Interview Questions

• what is great customer service is to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Enfield, CT).

Interview

I applied online. I think all applications are online. Less than a week later, I got a call for an interview. I met with an extremely nice woman where they asked me extremely standard questions. Got a call within a week saying I was hired. My boyfriend's brother applied on a Wed. got called that night, interviewed on Thursday, and got the job on Friday.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to multitask.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Laurel, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

Overall I can say that my interview went well.I was very nervous, but once I the interview started i overcame it. I was also asked several questions and what was my availability.

Interview Questions

• What skills do I have to work for the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jefferson, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

They told me after my interview they would call me by a certain date if I was hired. But, They called me a week earlier to inform me I got the job and when my orientation would be.

Anonymous Employee in Parsons, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Parsons, WV).

Interview

Group setting. The manager met with a group of 4 people. She explained the uniform and grooming standards. She further explained scheduling and the requirements for requesting time off.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that you will be required to work weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY).

Interview

I was lucky enough to visit the place on the day they were meeting with qualified members and basically got the job without facing an interview... I don't know how

Interview Questions

• Why are you working here? Work somewhere else.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

it was easy they asked about school and if I was able to get there and my availability how are your communication skills can you talk are you able to lift 30 pounds are you could with computers can you make drinks.

Interview Questions

• How are your grades in school   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

They just ask about your avialability. And what customer services means to you. And what is your availibilty. they also have you call to have a background check done. They they call you in a few days to let you know if your hired.

Interview Questions

• What customer service means to you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Torrance, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't nerve wrecking, the manager made me feel comfortable. She wasn't mean or had a bad attitude. The hiring, well i got a call asking me when I can pick up my uniform and she gave me my schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Garden City, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview didn't feel like an interrogation at all. The hiring manager was friendly and he made me feel right at home the second we started talking. He was upfront, straight to the point and honest about what he expected from a crew member.