McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

McDonald's Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

They asked about my school life, my grades, and my availability. Why i wanted this job opposed to any others. They want someone who is confident that they can work the counters and not be rude so as long as that is show you will be fine .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Modesto, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Simple process by applying online then receiving a text a few days later about an interview date. You meet up at the McDonald's you applied for and have the interview and see if they offer you the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest thing that you've overcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wasilla, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Wasilla, AK) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview went pretty smoothly, nothing went wrong other than small stutters on my end. The questions were clear, easy, and understandable to answer. I applied online as it said on the website, the assistant manager called me, and wanted me in for the interview. I came in, and a couple days after the interview the manager called me again, and said i got the job. Of course there were a couple things I had to do first before i could get settled in.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any previous experience working in customer service?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in West De Pere, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (West De Pere, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

Very quick, they didn't care I can easily tell they were just really desperate and were looking to hire anybody that walked in. I was hired in less than 7 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are my hours. What time did I want to work. What where you best in. Then that was it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Covington, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Covington, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Just your general questions like how well you work on a team, your work ethic, etc. Afterwards, you're put through an orientation, given your uniform, and spend a few days training.

Anonymous Employee in Millersburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Millersburg, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very brief. I walked in shook hands with the GM and he asked me about myself a little and then hired me on the spot. It was pretty stress free and didn't take much time.

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Anderson, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

the interview was very nice i had the best time here while the team that i started with left me for dead and i had the best trainer ever cody!!

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Orange, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Got called in, relatively simple interview questions with basic get-to-know-you type topics. Second interview was a slight bit more in-depth but hardly at all. Got hired as soon as the second interview ended.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Very quick interview, asked basic questions. The lady interviewing was not rude but not very friendly either. They told me they would call for orientation but I never heard back. I called up and they said they decided to pursue other candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dunwoody, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a very fast interview. They just really ask what days and what hours you are available. They are really just straight forward. The interviews are fast, usually they last about 5 short minutes